mold resistant strains??????

• Thread starter danny954
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigbag

Texada Timewarp, Sea-Warp, Sea-Level, Purple Pineberry, Pinewarp, A-3, and many of the Gulf Islands strains....

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Romulan is supposed to be quite mold resistent, but that's PNW mold it might be a different type of mold/rot (more heat) than you get in florida.

B

bigbag

Redonda Redhair, Saturna Sativa, Egmont Outdoor and Lesquiti Gold/Haze

LBH

LBH

If you're in the northeast, the jacks and chems did extremely well outside this yr,.....grapefruit kush on the other hand, got pm, bud rot and corn borers,....Like it was the sacrificial strain or something,lol

Globel

Globel

the citrus sativas usually are mold resistant. Like green crack or white widow.

Y

Ya...The Pizza

Its been a cloudy, wet fall off and on where i live. most of my plants have fell by now but, I have a cole train out in the greenhouse thats still partyin' hard. I agree on the trainwreck or TW hybrids. grown em indo' and out, very pleased with the results every time! Would like to try timewarp outdoors next summer for sure. along with a list of others. "Pot of gold" is high on that list too. Heard it parties outdoors!

sativafiend

sativafiend

mould resistance

Highland Thai,most landrace stock from sub tropics is very resistant to mould.If only hybrids are available to you go for mainly sativa dom.Haze ect SF:passingjoint:

P

paulycali

A.M.S Greenhouse
The Chuch Greenhouse
Pineapple Chunk Barneys
Some White Strains
Swiss sativa
Swiss Indica
Hollands Hope
CheeseQuake

Look around some more but hope that will help you out a bit

Z

zombywolf

Rez's Sour Diesel IBL. This summer, temps were brutal without AC in Eastern US. SD held up almost perfect inside- killed and/or maimed C99, Trainwreck, Grimm Matanuska, Newberry and Tahoe OG. No heat stress or mold. Looks like my new summer strain.

Y

Ya...The Pizza

Is Moby Dick really, truly a mold resistant strain? how bout resistance to bugs? If it can resist both well, I'm planting that next.

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

Go with a dehumidifier and have it running all the time at 75% or lower. Once humidity goes up your machine will take care of it and not allow the room to get ridiculous with the humidity. The only time my humidity jumps super high is when its already at 60% and I do a foliar spray. Then it goes high for 10 minutes or so until the dehuey takes care of it. I slightly crack the tent as well to allow the humidity to exit. I run a sealed grow by the way. I have had PM before in the past and once I started growing again with the dehuey it went away.

G

green bastard1

The L.S.D from barney's far was very resistant to mold also GHS church was very resistant.

L

LightDep530

Had good luck with sour diesel ( not sure what cut). Bad luck with GDP and Ssh

W

wil2279

Barney's Farm
1. 8 Ball Kush
2. Crimea Blue
3. Pineapple Chunk

Soma Seeds
1. Reclining Buddha
2. Buddha's Sister

Dinafem
1. California Hashplant
2. Blue Hash

Dutch Passion
1. Fresian Dew
2. Dutch Haze

G13 Labs
1. Blueberry Gum
2. Midnight Kush

Mandala Seeds
1. Mandala #1
2. Hashberry
3. 8 Miles High

Delicious Seeds
1. Northern Light Blue

Greenhouse Seeds
1. The Church

Kannabia
1. BCN Diesel

these are all strains that finish fairly fast and are mould resistant. hope this helps you out

Top Bottom