Mold Spores Just Shot In My Tent.

• Thread starter illrichflips
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
illrichflips

illrichflips

Mold spores just shot in a ploom off some material in a plastic bag that started to mold but there was a hole in the plastic bag... The mold shot out the hole, in the air and headed right for the crack in the open tent. I don't actually know that the mold will start but I'm freaked the fuck out looked like it sprinkled right in my flowers all lolipoped for the last week... I tried to shop vac the air real fast. After I burned about 250 sulfer tipped matches under the area and tried to let the sulfer burn around. What else can I do? Desperate. have one week left.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Mold spores just shot in a ploom off some material in a plastic bag that started to mold but there was a hole in the plastic bag... The mold shot out the hole, in the air and headed right for the crack in the open tent. I don't actually know that the mold will start but I'm freaked the fuck out looked like it sprinkled right in my flowers all lolipoped for the last week... I tried to shop vac the air real fast. After I burned about 250 sulfer tipped matches under the area and tried to let the sulfer burn around. What else can I do? Desperate. have one week left.
I feel so bad for how much I laughed at this:speechless: but in my defense, I just smoked out lol. I really have no words of advice, however, I do wish you luck;)

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Don’t sweat it, lol! Pics or it did not happen.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Well. Trick is to control humidity so that they don’t get “root”.
Spray everything down with hydrogen peroxide, 4-% solution, won’t hurt the plants at all. But will kill everything else, including essential bacteria in soil. Do this as last resort. But I’d hit it now. Add the beneficial life back in via top dressing

newh

newh

the mold that was in the bag probably doesnt want to live in your tent.I wouldnt sweat it,like the other post said theres spores everywheres.Clean up better next time is my suggestion and you wont have the worries...

Latest posts

Top Bottom