Molybdenum? Purpling leaves and strange colors.

• Thread starter wobbleysausage
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wobbleysausage

wobbleysausage

Hello all. I know its rare but what else could this be? Started similar to a N def. But we have now gotten purple and various rusty colors. How do I contain this? Its warm now but she is extremely root bound as I vegged too long in her 5 gallon. She's tanking it though over all healthy but sucking water down. She's in a mix of ffof and happy frog, worm castings pumice stone and rice hulls. I've been doing synganics since I missed the correct top dress window but she was fine until this progressed. Everythings controlled except temps but its mid 70s-80s.

Molybdenum purpling leaves and strange colors
Molybdenum purpling leaves and strange colors 2
Molybdenum purpling leaves and strange colors 3
Molybdenum purpling leaves and strange colors 4
Molybdenum purpling leaves and strange colors 5
Molybdenum purpling leaves and strange colors 6
wobbleysausage

wobbleysausage

Yeah unfortunately thats gonna be difficult for me unless I slurry test and she's got roots up top. I could test run off but thats a real shit shoot too. Everything I put into her is PH'd even though I don't really think its necessary in my system. Overall she's healthy but I've never had fading to purple like this unless it was cold.

wobbleysausage

wobbleysausage

oh ya both pk
gonna be calmag soon
Hopefully that top dress starts to break down. Synganics meaning, I started with organics but I miss timed my top dress and she needed nitrogen when I threw her into flower. She got calmag deficiency and nitrogen early so I had to hit her with some liquid nutes hence the synganics. But yeah just real strange coloring like in my other comment I haven't had one fade like this unless it was really cold.

Top Bottom