Mom List/Basic Breeding question

• Thread starter Budhog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Budhog

I know we have another section for this, but I am too new at this to even be hanging with those cats in the Breeder's Lab yet.

I have the following moms:

Trainwreck (Arcata Cut)
Cush
Blockhead
Cheese
Redwood Kush
Blue Cross

I would really like to cross some strains that I already have, but them all being female, not possible. :smiley_joint:

My question is: What 1 strain here on the bay would you use to try a first cross with? I would really like to find a good stinky male to try an experimental cross with all of the flavors above, to kinda get my feet wet.

Thanks

THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

whats up man where u need to start is hybrid take one of your moms bud it out if it takes 8 weeks go 10 to 11 weeks u will start to see male banana that is the male gene in that plant now u can take that pollen and put it on the same strain to make female seed of that strain or take that pollen and put it on a other plant to cross the 2 hope this helps u. Get the breeders bible it will teach u everything u need to know happy grow The Cali. Kid

THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

i like to trade strains to if u see something i have u may like happy grow The. Cali. Kid

B

Budhog

Thanks Kid,

That's why I love this place. I had no idea I could od that with a mom.

I am always down for tradin'. I think that is how we come up with the best stuff.

THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

Thats so true man and yes this place rocks if u need any help hit me up i can help out with what i know i will be in touch happy grow The Cali. Kid

M

MIZZ ELVIS

BRO!!!!!!! I implore you to get topdawg seeds Dking or underdawg#1.....I have personally grown out two packs of the Dking and can say if your after a stank ass bad boy, then you need not look much further.....1st of all the Dking and UD#1 are both buy one pack get one free, so for $60 you can get around 30 seeds to select from:) This is an excellent deal!!!! shoot I paid full price for my 2 Dking packs, and I would gladly pay double that amount again for the Dking. 2nd of all the Dking is a hybrid plant bred with a female clone only strain that goes by the name Elvis aka the church{not to be confused with the G.H.S.C. Fake church strain}(because the burned smoke emits an aroma of Frankincence and myrrh). The Elvis is truly an elite Gal that can hold her own with any of the others super ladies. Elvis reeks hard of dead rat, skunk funk to the max; with other peculiar notes of earthy, musky, synthetic blue berry, and baby poo. Superbly odiferous, the Elvis is. Take a look at the Elvis here Lastly the male used to breed the Dking was a double dawg(Chemdog D X Chemdog D/afghani#1)........ Atleast check it out brah, the two for one deal alone makes it an unbeatable deal. Capitalize my man!

B

Budhog

Thanks for the advice, Mizz E. I am gonna order those up post haste!

R

Rolln J

BRO!!!!!!! I implore you to get topdawg seeds Dking or underdawg#1.....I have personally grown out two packs of the Dking and can say if your after a stank ass bad boy, then you need not look much further.....1st of all the Dking and UD#1 are both buy one pack get one free, so for $60 you can get around 30 seeds to select from:) This is an excellent deal!!!! shoot I paid full price for my 2 Dking packs, and I would gladly pay double that amount again for the Dking. 2nd of all the Dking is a hybrid plant bred with a female clone only strain that goes by the name Elvis aka the church{not to be confused with the G.H.S.C. Fake church strain}(because the burned smoke emits an aroma of Frankincence and myrrh). The Elvis is truly an elite Gal that can hold her own with any of the others super ladies. Elvis reeks hard of dead rat, skunk funk to the max; with other peculiar notes of earthy, musky, synthetic blue berry, and baby poo. Superbly odiferous, the Elvis is. Take a look at the Elvis here Lastly the male used to breed the Dking was a double dawg(Chemdog D X Chemdog D/afghani#1)........ Atleast check it out brah, the two for one deal alone makes it an unbeatable deal. Capitalize my man!

hows the yield on the dking? 2 lb per 1k doable? does she grow well in SoG?

M

MIZZ ELVIS

The Dking could pull 2bows per 1k in a nasty setup......Dking(elvisXchemDbx1) is indeed an above average yielder, with SUPERB quality and AAA+resin tenacity. Its all a matter of selecting the proper momma. I don't grow in SOG, but I imagine with some vigorous training(LST/super croppn) you could grow Dking in a SOG with great success and smaller plant numbers. The Dking is a vigorous grower with tremendous nodal frequency along it's many branches(super bush).Alot of small clones in a SOG would be fine, as long as you flip em early enough, and stay vigilant. 1 more thing for you to consider, the Elvis and Chemdog D are super vigorous, odiferous, high yielding, fast maturing, potent, monsters. Toss a lil ghani in there and brother you can't fail with genes like these.....get em while they last.

T

TGWHunter

If you are going to start crossing strains you should take a quick class in biology. If you listen to thecali.kid you will destroy any future you might have with your strains! If you follow his instructions you will make only hermie seeds. When you take a plant and cause it to reavert from female to male you have caused permenant genetic damage. Using the pollen from the he/she and crossing it with your solid females will only create hermie offspring. Scientificlly proven! Doing this gaurantees that all of your seeds that you make will be hermie or house the hermie trait. Find a true male and only use that to cross. Otherwise you create marijauna mud, and we hate to see that. Don't cut corners just to make your next crop inferior. Read up a little bit on genetics and cross pollinating, you will realize most growers don't understand what they are talking about. Just say NO to hermie growers!

hubcap

hubcap

blockhead x (sannies)ko kush sounds like a crotch kicker.
or, perhaps
blockhead x (sannies)killing fields for a more flavorful approach to your sledgehammer.

that arcata wreck might go quite nicely crossed with (chimeras) bb x highland mexican....prolly some fun waiting to happen there.....

keep us in tune with what youre planning.

man.....

why cross those cuts anyway? just for kicks to see what you get?
i say....rock on man...
but
those would be some crosses id think of making.
while the chems and sour diesels kick major ass in their own right, many, many people are working them.

create something unique. you'll apreciate it more and the community might have an interest in blockhead crosses.
;)

-cap

C

CHILKaT

If you are going to start crossing strains you should take a quick class in biology. If you listen to thecali.kid you will destroy any future you might have with your strains! If you follow his instructions you will make only hermie seeds. When you take a plant and cause it to reavert from female to male you have caused permenant genetic damage. Using the pollen from the he/she and crossing it with your solid females will only create hermie offspring. Scientificlly proven! Doing this gaurantees that all of your seeds that you make will be hermie or house the hermie trait. Find a true male and only use that to cross. Otherwise you create marijauna mud, and we hate to see that. Don't cut corners just to make your next crop inferior. Read up a little bit on genetics and cross pollinating, you will realize most growers don't understand what they are talking about. Just say NO to hermie growers!

Have to agree with TGWHunter, don't buy feminized seeds and don't breed hermied females. Breed true male to female. I don't really have any suggestions on what to breed your females to, it is such a wonderful experience to experiment so enjoy the fun of finding the right strain and the right male. :cool

S

Skunkenstein

I second that Notion..!!! Do not use Selfed seeds for your seed making Project!!! There are so many great Genetics easily available. Find a plant with known True Breeding background.Hermie begets hermie..dont go there..you'll regret it..!!

M

MASSES 420KING

i know we have another section for this, but i am too new at this to even be hanging with those cats in the breeder's lab yet.

I have the following moms:

Trainwreck (arcata cut)
cush
blockhead
cheese
redwood kush
blue cross

i would really like to cross some strains that i already have, but them all being female, not possible. :smiley_joint:

My question is: What 1 strain here on the bay would you use to try a first cross with? I would really like to find a good stinky male to try an experimental cross with all of the flavors above, to kinda get my feet wet.

Thanks
the sfvog kush or any of the chems or pretty much anything on the top dawg and cali connect roster

Top Bottom