• Thread starter mrp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrp

Howdi
like most of reefermans fan-im crazy for crazy sativa's
So its money time
and I need YOUR advice-gonna buy 2 packs-but which?..
here are my final options:
cam#3*c99
african black
willie nelson
lp#2
Big sur hollywood

Please guys-help me pick 2 strains
Cheers
Mr p

N

Nirrity

Big Sour HW is not a sativa, at least at not that extent like others,
African Black is more of a breeding tool (like any pure IBL RM offerings except perhaps Burmese Pure and Blackseed Pure)
WN is a signature - a must have if you don't mind 14-16 weeks of flowering
LP#2 is the 'Lemon Pledge' selection of original LP first release, perhaps new improved LP will be better in terms of high and hermi-issues.
So, out of those I'd choose Cambodian#3 X C99 + WN or African Black + WN. I can't vote for African Black but if LMN's sativa hybrids are any indicator of africanese experince I could presume African is dense uplifting very stoney sativa buzz, hard to describe it's like amber cement steady psychedelic high flooded with positive vibes. Cambodian is the psychedelic racy fuel with serious brain-overdrive electricity.

nurlord

nurlord

Go with Willie Nelson for one. I've grown it and regret not having it anymore damn near everytime I grow.

The CamxC99 crosses are well proven and pretty quick.

I have no experience with AB but that will be the next RM strain I buy. It sounds awesome.

I know that's three choices but hopefully that helped some.

M

mrp

Thanks alot for your help gents!
willie is out-as much as i want viet black on my menu -14 weeks is just too much.
lp##2 is out too.
ive decided to get the cam#3*c99 -man-was that hard-too much "sativa thinking" here:)
as for the AB-no1 seems to have smoked it
i got to say-its hard for me to understand from refferman if its as strong/stronger then his other stuff-i dont mind the price tag-or the taste-as long as i get that extra mile-stone wize-but i did noticed reeferman never advice AB when ppl ask for crazy sativa-so i still cant make up my mind about it...
i might just grab j.syncler again-and wait for 2009 releases
really appreciate your help
M p

Top Bottom