Monkey....Man!

• Thread starter Monkey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Monkey

Hi there everyone I am an Organic Medical grower from California.

I just found this site and wanted to become part of it. You guys are great around here. I have been a member or a few other sites but this one seems really family orientated.

Well thanks for all the great info and great abilities this site has...it is a great site with great members...and I hope I can help others as much as I need help myself.

I love to grow anything highly medicinal...and LOVE sativas for daytime and Indies for Sleeping and pain.

I am currently growing Casey Jones.

But looking to grow Strawberry Diesel and Stardawg.

Thanks for checking in and I will post some pictures when I upload some onto my computer....
Take Care,
:animal0057: Monkey

B

biggs

welcome to the farm monkey. i'm sure you'll love it here mate. plenty of great info and some serious genetics to be bought at THCbay.:joint:

M

Monkey

Thanks for the warm welcome Biggs

Thanks for the warm welcome Biggs

Great place so far I love what they are doing for Mr.Moe.

Right on I can not wait to contribute.

and yes the Bay is AWESOME! I can not wait to pop some!

Monkey :animal0057:Out!

T

Trichy

I just wanted to say Hi monkey :party0042: You are so sweet! (((((((hugs))))))))))))

DankTreez14

DankTreez14

:wazzup: would say welcome 2 the fam but i just joined also so hope u have as much fun as me.peace bro

:bong-hits:

M

Monkey

Thanks Buddies!

welcome. im also a med cali grower.......

Living - Thanks man...What strain best helps you with your ailments?? Gotta love cali!:boogie:

I just wanted to say Hi monkey :party0042: You are so sweet! (((((((hugs))))))))))))

Trichy - I feel like we are long lost buddies that need to hang soon! Tua molto Dolce! :animal0057::bong2:

Welcome Monkey!

A great place to visit or even stay awhile at. Nice people and lots of knowledge. I am a medical grower from Oregon! Take Care.........

Purrs...........Catwoman

Hey KittyKat Thank you for stopping in for the nice warm welcome! I love Oregon I have many friends up there. Your very lucky to be there especially since they are growing help up there now....wait will that effect everyones crops up there??? pollen and such?? I wonder

anyways I hope the best for you and your girls...Take care :bong-hits::sun

Yep what she said...

:passingjoint:

greenthumbdanny - Hugs to my friend! :friday:

:wazzup: would say welcome 2 the fam but i just joined also so hope u have as much fun as me.peace bro

:bong-hits:

Treez - Coool thanks for the welcome glad your here as well... I really like this place too! :party0045:

Sending love to all ......

Fieldy - Right back at you :rock

L

livinglegend

indicas man. kush.
im an OG and Chemdog kinda guy to the bone.
u? Been in any good co-ops lately?

Latest posts

Top Bottom