Monsanto (now Bayer) Owned Companies

• Thread starter Homesteader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Homesteader

Homesteader

I refuse to buy any product from anyone whose parent company are these fucking chemical warfare assholes.

Botanicare-shit that was quality too (Any recommendations on an alternative for coco? would really like a small biz fair trade?)
Bio-ag.
Would love to know more........Anyone know of any others?

DGP

DGP

My understanding is Bayer/Monsanto now owns General Hydro. I guess I have bought my last from GH.

The way Monsanto has treated farmers I don't think they will ever be our friends in the industry. I don't have a big left, right or anti-corporate tendancies when it comes to politics but I hate seeing some of their business practices. I have to take training every so many months in "anti-trust" regulations and how to follow them and what I have seen with Monsanto's practices they look very much like "anti-trade" behaviors.

DP

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Royal Gold has become my go to for Coco lately. In the past I have bought lots of Canna and a little bit of Gold Label as well.

@Homesteader
Are you saying Bio Ag got bought out as well?

Homesteader

Homesteader

I didn't realize that two Bio Ags co-existed. Met-52 is created by monsanto under their new name Bio-Ag but not the Ful-power bio-ag. Fuck Monsanto which means fuck any product that has their shit in it.

Top Bottom