Monster Blue Dream Flowering Pic Humbolt Seed Organization

• Thread starter LEON TIPSY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LEON TIPSY

LEON TIPSY

40 days. this pic doesn't really do it justice. this bud is massive. I am curious to see if it actually turns out to be a good representation of blue dream. I run the full nutrient lineup from mbferts.com check them out. Its like the AN lineup but less than a quarter the price.

Monsterdream

H

happy b

Oh ho.iv heard of a "donkey dick" but never a whale dick.is it dense/solid or what?iv had colas like that but they were a bit loose/fluffy but yours looks pretty dense so far.

eyeseeyouu

eyeseeyouu

40 days. this pic doesn't really do it justice. this bud is massive. I am curious to see if it actually turns out to be a good representation of blue dream. I run the full nutrient lineup from mbferts.com check them out. Its like the AN lineup but less than a quarter the price.

View attachment 467742
i gotta change my shorts the plant see made goooo wow

LEON TIPSY

LEON TIPSY

Oh ho.iv heard of a "donkey dick" but never a whale dick.is it dense/solid or what?iv had colas like that but they were a bit loose/fluffy but yours looks pretty dense so far.

its dense as hell. when i get buds this big, i really have to watch them for mold though. thats the only downfall. I have heard though that blue dream is mold resistant. we shall see if thats true with this batch of seeds.

H

happy b

its dense as hell. when i get buds this big, i really have to watch them for mold though. thats the only downfall. I have heard though that blue dream is mold resistant. we shall see if thats true with this batch of seeds.
I get that problem myself if i have nugs that are too dense and i flush heavily late on,bud rot can be a problem.i try and flush a bit earlyer at say3/4 weeks before harvest and giv it one last full dose with two weeks to go then flush again gently for the last two weeks.

Top Bottom