Monster Cookie Beans!!??

• Thread starter Mikebuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mikebuds

Got a couple of really nice looking beans out of some monster cookies. What's the odds of getting a seedless plant out of them, or are they going to b seeds galore? Anyone know????

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

If their from.bag seed, let's think about how those seeds came about.

Scenario 1
Light leak or grower error forced said plant to hermie, this producing hermie seeds.

Scenario 2
Super late harvest, plant thought only way to save its genetics were to harm and make hermie seeds.

Chances are seeds found in a bag or from a hermie plant will most likely result in the same hermie tendencies.

M

Mikebuds

If their from.bag seed, let's think about how those seeds came about.

Scenario 1
Light leak or grower error forced said plant to hermie, this producing hermie seeds.

Scenario 2
Super late harvest, plant thought only way to save its genetics were to harm and make hermie seeds.

Chances are seeds found in a bag or from a hermie plant will most likely result in the same hermie tendencies.
Thanks for the info, kinda common sense just wanted an expert opinion. I appreciate it, hope that wasn't too dumb of a question!! Lol Did grow some blue Venom about 3 times and it had seeds everytime, both clones and seed. I just figured it was blue Venom reg. Never had any complaints it was actually pretty strong. Think they would b worth growing when my autos are done? I appreciate any opinions from anyone, thank you. Light it up, smoke it up, inhale exhale!!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Gg4 is from an accidental hermy.the forum cut gsc is a bag seed and theres loadsa accidental herms and bag seed strains out that have been proven to be fire.
In my opinion if youv got otherseeds-bought seeds or reg seeds use those first but if the mc bag seeds all ya got and your willing to roll the dice go for it.its entirely possible it could be good shit

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

True

There are exceptions and freaks of nature.

I had a hermie strawberry cream douche my gg4. The gg4 seeded. I found aboutn50 seeds. Dried them, waited a few weeks, then germinated them. Every dn one of them.hermied at week 2.5.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

True

There are exceptions and freaks of nature.

I had a hermie strawberry cream douche my gg4. The gg4 seeded. I found aboutn50 seeds. Dried them, waited a few weeks, then germinated them. Every dn one of them.hermied at week 2.5.
Ahhh bastard.wotth a try though!!!
In my personal opinion if your gonna try to grow ,even just if half heartedly,get good genetics but if i didnt have the money for genetics i suppose a bag seed would do

M

Mikebuds

Thanks for all your opinions, I'm ordering some more autos, but when times are tough I'm gonna throw them and a few others down n hope for the best!!! Anyone order copycat genetics, really want some cookies n cream and sundae driver? Let me know any outcomes!! Thanks

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Thanks for all your opinions, I'm ordering some more autos, but when times are tough I'm gonna throw them and a few others down n hope for the best!!! Anyone order copycat genetics, really want some cookies n cream and sundae driver? Let me know any outcomes!! Thanks
Just outta curiosity why u running autos?
If your looking for the best weed its unlikely to be found in an auto in my experience.
I ran a semi auto strain once called grapefruit.its a cross of cindy99 to a fruity sativa.3 quarters c99 a quarter fruity sativa.it was right good for a semi.theyr not even expensive.like £60 for 10 fems but they also do wee 4 packs.the company is female seeds.nl.theyv got plenty o decent cheap strains perfect for fairly new growers to old timers.

M

Mikebuds

Just outta curiosity why u running autos?
If your looking for the best weed its unlikely to be found in an auto in my experience.
I ran a semi auto strain once called grapefruit.its a cross of cindy99 to a fruity sativa.3 quarters c99 a quarter fruity sativa.it was right good for a semi.theyr not even expensive.like £60 for 10 fems but they also do wee 4 packs.the company is female seeds.nl.theyv got plenty o decent cheap strains perfect for fairly new growers to old timers.

The beans were all given to me by 2 of my dudes. Just wanted to do some quick shit, my last batch of blue Venom I vegged for way too long, big pain in the ass!! I'm really interested in copycat genetics, their shit looks crazy! Cookies n cream, sundae driver, cubert, ect... I'm gonna check out that female seeds.nl thanks. Smoke it up fellow growers!!!!!!

Top Bottom