H

Highkev

Monster crop dragging me behind
Monster crop dragging me behind 2
Monster crop dragging me behind 3
Monster crop dragging me behind 4
Monster crop dragging me behind 5
Monster crop dragging me behind 6
so I waited way to long to monster crop 8th week ruffly. Here they are now just transplanted into combo of sunshine mix pro mix earthworm castings and ocean forest. They don’t seem to be snapping out of the shock from the monster crop. I have 1 1000 watt hops and 1 black dog 800 on them arm temps around 72 ish humidity has been low gotta get me a humidifier. Any tips on reviving these babies will be greatly appreciated.
Monster crop dragging me behind

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
What do you mean by monster crop? Just want to make sure were on the same page.

Those look pretty stressed out. Looks like signs of overwatering but could be other issues as well.

H

Highkev

I cloned from lower branches that had small buds 8 weeks into flowering

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I cloned from lower branches that had small buds 8 weeks into flowering

Ok yeah same page. But wow that is late, they're gonna take a while to come around I think. When I do it I like to take the cuttings just before any actual flowers are formed. It really just needs the hormone buildup.

Transplanting likely shocked them since they are pretty frail looking. Comparatively, Its like the difference between forcing a young healthy person to run a stress test vs making an elderly senior with degenerative disease run the same stress test. One is going to recover much quicker than the other.

I

Ikkt

Could be the small phone display but I can't see any buds?!
Is it just the hormone chaos that makes them branch out like crazy?
All I have seen was heavy branching from flowers, the rest grew just like normal.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
7 8 foot ceiling. I haven’t hit them with none of my advanced nutrients yet but justtranplanted from 1 gallon to 5 gallon with amendments stated above should I feed next time I need to water?
Bone meal flush IMOP, they’ll bounce back. Get you temp up to 75-78F it’ll help immensely and get that humidity straightened out ASAP!!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
View attachment 861269 View attachment 861270 View attachment 861271 View attachment 861272 View attachment 861273 View attachment 861274 so I waited way to long to monster crop 8th week ruffly. Here they are now just transplanted into combo of sunshine mix pro mix earthworm castings and ocean forest. They don’t seem to be snapping out of the shock from the monster crop. I have 1 1000 watt hops and 1 black dog 800 on them arm temps around 72 ish humidity has been low gotta get me a humidifier. Any tips on reviving these babies will be greatly appreciated.View attachment 861269
Have you given them anything since you transplanted?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
A bit of B1 probably couldn't hurt. Thrive alive or something similar.

H

Highkev

I’m in veg now trying to come back from a monster crop cutting. Struggling... I took the cutting from a plant that was in the 8th-9th week of flowering

H

Highkev

I used a bag of promix, a bag of sunshine mix, a large bag of worm castings, and a bag of ocean forest and mixed them all together and transplanted to 5 gallon bags. They were originally in 1 gallon bags of just sunshine mix

I

Ikkt

As far as I know studies have shown B1 to have no effect whatsoever. I think there's normally something else than B1 in most "B1" products, like Naphtylacetic acid in Superthrive.

Vitamins just sound good...

H

Highkev

Bone meal flush IMOP, they’ll bounce back. Get you temp up to 75-78F it’ll help immensely and get that humidity straightened out ASAP!!
I’m slacking should have taken care of a long time ago was kinda getting lucky for the last run now the humidity has dropped

Latest posts

Top Bottom