Monster Crop Dragging Me Behind

• Thread starter Highkev
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HerShadySelf

HerShadySelf

How tall is your ceiling? Untie those bitches, veg em out another month or 2 trim all the bottom fluff.
Like this I haven’t cloned off the bottoms yet though:)View attachment 861286View attachment 861287View attachment 861288
Good looking girls! I just did my first monster crop just for shits and giggles and using the info I get here on the farm as a guide. I am not confident about the veg time though and would really appreciate your insight. I took them 2 weeks in, they are on week 7 and 50 or so of the 60 are back to normal(ish). I didn't get the bud sites off the 10 or so that are weird so I can just shit can those. My question is should I start "official" veg now that growth is normal and veg for 3 weeks then flip? Or do I just flip?
I really appreciate everybody on the farm, yall are seriously awesome!

IMG 0435
H

Highkev

Seem to be bouncing back. De fluffed enuff for now. Was wondering if the wrinkled center on the fan leaves were do to transformation from monster cloned to veg or is it something else?

Last edited:
H

Highkev

Good looking girls! I just did my first monster crop just for shits and giggles and using the info I get here on the farm as a guide. I am not confident about the veg time though and would really appreciate your insight. I took them 2 weeks in, they are on week 7 and 50 or so of the 60 are back to normal(ish). I didn't get the bud sites off the 10 or so that are weird so I can just shit can those. My question is should I start "official" veg now that growth is normal and veg for 3 weeks then flip? Or do I just flip?
I really appreciate everybody on the farm, yall are seriously awesome!
Looking good. any updated pics?

H

Highkev

Should I water? they still feel heavy from first watering since I transplanted to 5 gallon pots. But top inch or so feels dry
Have you given them anything since you transplanted?
just watered with ph balanced ro water

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Your call, if the pot feels light then it’s time. If it’s heavy not so much.

MarkAlan420

MarkAlan420

This is a monster cropped blue dream, taken 1 week into flower. Took 3 weeks to root. Transplanted to soil, and a week later. Took 9 total, 5 rooted, 4 still waiting.

Screenshot 20190319 135951 Gallery
Screenshot 20190319 135939 Gallery
Reactions: Ina
H

Highkev

I Should have untied. somehow I missed that part of the thread. these I’m going to grow straight and get the fluff off the bottom so I get the buff on the top end
AD169716 646A 4809 9FA4 58FD1439D858

HerShadySelf

HerShadySelf

Thank you! I will get some pics when the lights come on tonight and post. They appear to be snapping out of it pretty well, even the shitty ones I thought had no hope :-)

HerShadySelf

HerShadySelf

Here are some updated pics. I am thinking one more week of veg and I am flipping them. I cant stand waiting anymore! LOL
The pic with just a few in it is the crew I thought would never pull out but the little troopers are starting to come around. I aggressively kept them cleaned up as far as old leaves, suckers, and weird shit. For the most part, majority appreciated it and took off. Kind of excited to get them into flower for sure.

IMG 0458
IMG 0459
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
They look like they could use a good soaking. I use Promix, and with the breathable pots that you are using, the water doesn't stick around for long. With Promix, it's almost impossible to overwater anything, as long as it has drain holes. As long as the soil isn't waterlogged/sopping wet, you shouldn't have any problems. I personally don't transplant, for this reason. I typically plant the popped seed or clone directly into a 5 or 6 gallon bucket, avoiding transplanting altogether.

Latest posts

Top Bottom