Monster cropped plants 3 leaf growth normal ?

• Thread starter TerpiestToker420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Anyone have an idea if it's normal for monster croppers to grow only 3 leaf growth, the strain is a fast flowering red mandarin so I'm worried it mightve Hermied?
Monster cropped plants 3 leaf growth normal

Monster cropped plants 3 leaf growth normal 2
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
you need to keep on top of it! it will put out weird leaves for a while. when it is putting out normal leaves you want to pick and pluck till you get it the way you want it. otherwise they make a ton of buds, but all very small. as it fills out, just keep it to about 10 or 12 colas. otherwise all the "flower" part will put out a lot of stuff and it all grows, so none big, just a ton that are larfy.

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

you need to keep on top of it! it will put out weird leaves for a while. when it is putting out normal leaves you want to pick and pluck till you get it the way you want it. otherwise they make a ton of buds, but all very small. as it fills out, just keep it to about 10 or 12 colas. otherwise all the "flower" part will put out a lot of stuff and it all grows, so none big, just a ton that are larfy.
Word good to know, the mother's already a branchy monster so I'm pumped to see what these do although worried you say larfy because this strain puts out pretty airy nugs as it is maybe not my heat was through the roof last run, got her going round 2 tho so I'll prob have a way better outcome and not so airy buds without all that heat, found me a keeper tho for sure
Screenshot 20211117 123143

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

airy buds, find seeds?
Nah no seeds, they tightened up some but nothing like the 2 other mandarins from the same pack they were stone dense but had little to no purple in them ones the purple one also has barely any trichomes and like no smell but a super interesting taste, guess you can't get the best of both

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

Yeah, looks like everyone pretty much said what I was going to say...

Look at this baby she's a mutant monster.. lol, not really, she's only a month and a half old .. but she's growing 3 leaves per node set which is what I originally thought this was gonna be about... Cuz I've seen some weirdness before but she's got all of it rolled up into one plant... 3 fingered leaves in the same node areas where she's also growing 4 (yes 4) and the reg 5 leaf you'd expect to see on regular plants...

Ive either been calling her my mutant monster, or my 4 leaf dozer... Like clover but bud related 🤪🤣

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

Nice must be a sign the bud gods are with you lol I had an auto northern lights grow mutant 3 leafed like this and it ended up being a monster
I'm hoping she will be... I know next to nothing about the genetics on this one... Someone gave me a ton of just really really poorly grown stuff that had to have gotten pollinated so how because this thing had seeds everywhere.. I'm not expecting to much from her because of this.. but I also kinda figured he or whoever he got it from knew next to nothing about growing themselves.. so I'm hoping if I keep straight with her she'll reward me with something at least half decent...

But I do have to admit... I can't wait to get to that next step after I start tying her down and cleaning her up to try and get some clones off her... And I'm hoping that the leg with all those extra leaves stays warped, if you want to call it that, even after I've taken the newer cuttings... A full on plant that has the capabilities of that many extra possible solar panels to me sounds like it could show a future potential... But at the same time 🤷🏻‍♂️ who knows maybe it's just a crazy theory and is gonna be completely opposite of what I am thinkin... Never know until you try it tho

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

Nice must be a sign the bud gods are with you lol I had an auto northern lights grow mutant 3 leafed like this and it ended up being a monster
Definitely hoping she's not an auto for what I'm trying to do with her.. if so I need to try and keep from doing to much to her besides training... Otherwise, screwy situation again

tobh

tobh

Supporter
full disclosure, i didn't read shit in this thread. saw the cacti seedlings, we gotta talk. i too have some seedlings, almost yearlings, and i see you've some larger specimens as well. what varieties are you growing?

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

I'm hoping she will be... I know next to nothing about the genetics on this one... Someone gave me a ton of just really really poorly grown stuff that had to have gotten pollinated so how because this thing had seeds everywhere.. I'm not expecting to much from her because of this.. but I also kinda figured he or whoever he got it from knew next to nothing about growing themselves.. so I'm hoping if I keep straight with her she'll reward me with something at least half decent...

But I do have to admit... I can't wait to get to that next step after I start tying her down and cleaning her up to try and get some clones off her... And I'm hoping that the leg with all those extra leaves stays warped, if you want to call it that, even after I've taken the newer cuttings... A full on plant that has the capabilities of that many extra possible solar panels to me sounds like it could show a future potential... But at the same time 🤷🏻‍♂️ who knows maybe it's just a crazy theory and is gonna be completely opposite of what I am thinkin... Never know until you try it tho
Keep at it man the experiments are what it's all about, looks like you know whats up

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

full disclosure, i didn't read shit in this thread. saw the cacti seedlings, we gotta talk. i too have some seedlings, almost yearlings, and i see you've some larger specimens as well. what varieties are you growing?
They are all trich. bridgessi seedlings besides the fatty in the corner which is a Pedro and my two caespitosa seedlings, love these things tho they just roomie up with the ladies and like all the same nutes at the same ph and all so super easy to grow, although the Pedros def don't like the humidity especially when the the tents gets Poppin with the girls hence them black spots on that one :( , the bridgessis on the other hand love the humidity in there and are the only trich that can tolerate it it seems

Top Bottom