• Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
my outdoor monster cropped
bk crashers, their 4th day outside..
healthy and alive!!
transplanted six days ago, no rain since and hot, looking beautiful!
watered today,
i think it’s a great spot!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i’d say i’m getting close to the switch, video update and feeding chart.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
just an update on the plants, it’s been one month since last update, thought i would be switching to flower now, but as usual with growing there’s always an interruption, haha,
humidifier broke, took like the month to figure out which one to get, i made a great choice, works awesome, also a small wpm infection.
so growth has slowed, but everything seems back to growing good.
at the moment i think my house is more sterile than a hospital!
haha, sprayed and wiped down with hydrogen peroxide and isopropyl.

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Reviving old thread, hoping to get some assistance with my planning for next run. I took some cuttings from one of my Green Crack girls about 3 weeks into flower. Wasn't looking to get clones, just trimming some undergrowth and realised I had baby plants so threw in some water and 4/5 rooted. Planted them in 1 gal fabric about 3 weeks back and put them outside. They're getting about 13-14 hours light this time of year. All are now putting out single leaves at top despite having little buds down the main stem, so I assume this means they're revegging. I'm doing a review next run on a LED designed for 3x3 so I'm considering just doing a 1 plant monster crop run. Perhaps just put this one big girl in there. Other option is plant big girl in garden and run 2-3 of the other girls in a SCROG. Anyone got thoughts based on their experiences? Do these look like they're revegging correctly? Cheers all.