Monster Grow?

• Thread starter 4u2sm0ke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Okay Farmers...4u2 here..Im new to this site..been growing a few years..I enjoy growing smokeing and haveing fun...So while My Big Girls are Doing they thing..I like to experiment and learn new things...I like growing in small containers with no drainage..IMO..this helps me get to know a little more about the basics..So what we have is a 32 ounce " BFC" ( think that stands for Big..Badword..Can.) you can plant a bean or use a clone as I have here..anyone can join along at any time..and use any medium they choose. I will continue a new one if the thread continues...okay brake time..:RastaBong:..okay better..Now the last one I ran like this..people was out searching for the can for hours..lol..Good luck everyone and Happy Farming

heres Mine..

Star Gazer clone..will veg 3 weeks and then flower..

fox farm nutes and teas

take care and be safe

:passingjoint:

Monster grow
Monster grow 2
Monster grow 3
A

ARTofMAKINGfire

Nice. You might want to bury the can two or three inches. Can't wait to see the root ball at the end in the can... I think it will make a real difference.

I

inbud

Hello 4u.....this will be my fifteenth post....yippee....I can now send messages!

Good luck with Monster grow......
I will be looking in...if I get my lights up soon, I may start in with your tiny grow.

Are you taking the bottom out of your can....? and inserting in pot?

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Sorry for the confusion..this is in the can only. No Drainage.I was planting clones that day..just was setonh can on top of 1 gal pots for photo..I will be sure to have by itself next update..

inbud...get those lights up..

take care and be safe

M

MojaveMama

Yeaaa! I have my seedling in my monster can now. It's a Humboldt Wizard. I love these little grows--they are so challenging. It's not easy to get the watering, ph or nutes adjusted for such a small container with no drainage. But whoo, boy, it taught me to really watch a plant and be proactive in preventing problems.

If you want a challenge, this is a good one!

Monster10610
4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Hello mojave....Great to see ya smileing self..These are fun huh? Sending ya some Female MOJO..Nice and green..what is she 2 weeks old now? Sure is a pretty thang..Just harvested My M&M candy..May get a Bong rip..ROFL..okay weekly updates or as needed..until then ...take care and be safe

R

Rolln J

Hello 4u.....this will be my fifteenth post....yippee....I can now send messages!

Good luck with Monster grow......
I will be looking in...if I get my lights up soon, I may start in with your tiny grow.

Are you taking the bottom out of your can....? and inserting in pot?

think its 50 to PM bro...

I

inbud

Fifty! I dont know if I am ever gonna get fifty....

so, here is what I want to know 4u..............

DID YOU GET YOUR CRYSTAL from last summer..........from Nirvana???

I may rock, but I feel like a rock at times....

Z

zipflip

lovely avatar 4u LOL

so wats crackin in teh new pad.
i see few more familiar faces too.
wats up all :friday: :boogie:

was googling round for an avatar and come cross this for ya 4u LOL
jp :tongue0011: haha
i'd pm ya but it says i need 50 posts first ....

R

Rolln J

lol too funny - you should send them some pix - maybe they send you some free energy drink :smiley_joint:

I

inbud

good start to good grow.....posting in your thread to say hey.....and adding those posts up....

Broken record...

4u, Did you get Crystal from Nirvana?

Zip, peek boo right back at you bud!

:party0033:

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Fifty! I dont know if I am ever gonna get fifty....

so, here is what I want to know 4u..............

DID YOU GET YOUR CRYSTAL from last summer..........from Nirvana???

I may rock, but I feel like a rock at times....

Hello Friend..hope you and Hubby are haveing a good start at the New year...I baught mine from seeds.nl Never liked the way Nirvana operates..just my thaughts..Good luck with those beans and let me know when ya run them as I would love to fallow the Looooooong grow..lol..take care and be safe

ps...just come in and say hello every day and you will have your posts by ST. Patricks Day ....lol..:anim_30:
:free-character-smil

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Hey inbud.....you all ready have 39..woo hooo!!!!

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

lol too funny - you should send them some pix - maybe they send you some free energy drink :smiley_joint:

Yeah..Im gonna do just that...you watch..My plant will be he new Logo

:party0023:

U

ukgirl420

hey mojave another good looking micro you have there ,,
ive started up a cookie grow on here do you still have yours goin ?if not get a new one going :)
sorry babe for hijacking your thread :blush:blush ill be waiting on see your dough in the mix aswell,before long :kiss

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Hello fellow farm friends..heres my update..Stating to show new growth..Have decided not to flower this one untill I return From England.:mysterymachine:.Yes Im going to visit My UKgirl..So stoked. Dont look like much of a turn out here..But then not everyone is up to challanges..most are affreaid of failure..lol..I enjoy it and feel it makes me better..:cool0044:

ukgirl..hey sweety...:inlove glad to see ya ..and you can highjack me anytime..:blush.hehe...Ill be over to the cookie jar soon to post up mine..Yours looks wonderful..

mojave...hows your Monster ?

Anyone else think they can grow a Monster? I challange you to beat mine..:middlefinger

take care and be safe :passingjoint:

DSCF5365
DSCF5366
DSCF5367
I

inbud

Thanks 4u for the reply. I am getting closer on the fifty, tho sometimes I come here and just read and forget to make a post.

I am thinking of using Nirvana, what is your take on them? I am so freaky bout ordering seeds to start with...what would make you say you dont care for the way they Operate? I have heard good things so far....and that was why I chose them, and of course the banner you know where.

Your girl looks great and very patriotic!

How many days left? Till the big flight?

Take care, and be safe. (insert green smile guy here)

M

MojaveMama

Shoot, I don't take challenges like that 4U! But I'll be adding mine for contrast. <G>
Now, I like Nirvana, and love their stealth shipping. And you should see my Aurora Indica plants I got from their seeds. They are the fattest leaves I've ever seen.

How many days now until you head to UK?

UKG---WHERE is your cookie grow????????? I gotta get in on THAT!

Latest posts

Top Bottom