Monster Grow?

• Thread starter 4u2sm0ke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MojaveMama

Hey, 4U---forgot a question. In your Monster pictures, what's the arch for? Will it stablize the plants? I think that looks like a really good idea.

And love how you photographed the monster can/plant in front of the flag. Nice pix!

U

ukgirl420

the cookie grow is in my signature mojave :D

well 4u ill be hijacking you real soon ,,,or maybe just your passport will just go up in a :mad0233: lol
btw the monster is looking fAB:ninja

inbud :hi

I

inbud

Fifty! Congrats inbud, you have now posted 50 times! Had to come here and share that with you, 4u. Im pretty good at giving myself congrats huh?

Now I am off to send some love to UK!

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Hey, 4U---forgot a question. In your Monster pictures, what's the arch for? Will it stablize the plants? I think that looks like a really good idea.

And love how you photographed the monster can/plant in front of the flag. Nice pix!

Hello Mojave..How is your Monster growing? The arch is just a wire rod I use to make a Humidty dome..ya see after transfering rooted clones to the soil from the Humidity dome I find they srivle up if not acclumated to the air..so i use the wire and a clear plastic bag i get from the produce section from store..ya know the ones for tomatoes/oranges ..onions..ect.ect.well i place bagover the plant and the wire keeps it like a bag as to not touch leafs..I then rip a hole in bag and lat stay on for a few days..then remove..and viola..seems to work 4me..:cool0044:

the cookie grow is in my signature mojave :D

well 4u ill be hijacking you real soon ,,,or maybe just your passport will just go up in a :mad0233: lol
btw the monster is looking fAB:ninja

inbud :hi
Hey sweety..yes you will be high jacking my passport soon huh..cant wait..Kiss..Kiss

Nice grow dude
Weed grow everywere !
Thanks for stopping By..Have ya got a can? Are ya up for a challange? well...ARE YOU:mysterymachine:
Fifty! Congrats inbud, you have now posted 50 times! Had to come here and share that with you, 4u. Im pretty good at giving myself congrats huh?

Now I am off to send some love to UK!

Hey inbud..thanks for letting me know..However I aint got a PM from you..haha...well Let me be the first to congrats you on the BPOTM over younder...Well Done...do ya think ya will take 3 straight next summer? sure wish I could test smoke some of your grows..Mighty tasty looking yes..yes..take care and be safe Girly Grower..and pass this:passingjoint: to Hubby for me and say hello From Seattle..gotta grow now

I

inbud

Hey inbud..thanks for letting me know..However I aint got a PM from you..haha...well Let me be the first to congrats you on the BPOTM over younder...Well Done...do ya think ya will take 3 straight next summer? sure wish I could test smoke some of your grows..Mighty tasty looking yes..yes..take care and be safe Girly Grower..and pass this to Hubby for me and say hello From Seattle..gotta grow now

thank you on the congrats.....I am gonna try on the three straight ( I am not totally sure what you mean tho), I would actually be very happy to OWN the October and the December BPOM, lol...and let the others fight over the BPOY. I am very happy to have the bpoy tho....it being the First and all. Oh, and my guy says..thanks, he is smokin' yesterdays joints....lol....spoilt man. I grow and I roll for him....he works, takes me fishing, and snores for me. I am mostly in heaven.

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

You Rock Inbud....Hubby Is in Heaven as well...Im sure one day my girl will grow for me..she all ready rolls..Cant wait..2 weeks from right now Ill be boarding a plane to Go to England to Visit me girl..Im so stoked..and nervus same time...congrats on BPOY..you sure have nice looking plants every summer..cant wait to what ya spout in 2010..untill then take care and be safe

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Monster Wick

Hello friendly farmers..Happy smokeing...I have just a week left befor my 10 day trip...My small fun grows like this was gonna be in jepordy as no way to water every 2 days..So i decided on a wick system for the remainder of this grow..Sorry Mojave as I had to put a hole in the can...:giggle..this one and my Cookie grow will sit on top of milk crate and jug under..PH adjusted water. next Thursday I plan to top her at that time to slow her down as well..will flower her when i return...oh wait.."IF" I return..:rock..Take care and be safe everyone

:passingjoint:

P1260001
P1260002
P1260004
P1260005
P1260006
P1260007
P1270035
P1270039
P1260003
4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

okay Im back and removed the wick..will start flower tonight..Hope everyone is well

:passingjoint:

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

1028 views and 28 replies..I pulled 2 ounces off this and no one wanted to fallow..yall suck..

Latest posts

Top Bottom