Monster Sour Bubble

• Thread starter August West
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

August West

Thanks for the kind words. I started flower 5/31 and chopped 7/28. I feel like the donkey dick pheno could of gone another week maybe two. 15 gal. Geopots topped and lollied up. I usually try to encourage 16-20 main branches. Moderate defoliating to let the goodness penetrate past these prehistoric diaper leaves. I throw 3.5 inch trelis netting over eah plant individually to help control spacing with of course stakes. Makes training a lot easier. I run Nectar for the Gods along with a plethora of beneficials. All organic. Grown in #4 soil also.

A

August West

What's the stank like? Keep up the great work.

outwest
The Donkey Dick pheno has a very distict earthy musky smell. The close up photo of purple/pink pheno smells like lime, meets eucalyptus . Can't really pinpoint it but it's the favorite so far.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

The Lime is very sought after actually and yeah, I have seeds for peeps in the USA.

I get very nice yields from my clone and two recently selected clones I call Gummy Bear and it tastes mostly bubblegum and the Cherry Cinnimon pheno.

Still our top seller...

Sour Grape and Sour Strawberry are close seconds...:)

kds710

kds710

My sour bubble #2 makes my whole flower room smell like bubblegum especially when you put your face right up to the plant like i do :)

A

August West

A few trim shots. The one I call donkey dick is up first. BOG describes the smell perfectly. Cinnamon, I wanted to say spice originally but felt vague hence the musk comparison. After drying I'd say it carries a very sweet, skunky almost Sour undertone. Smoked a J and it's the type of smoke that carries its taste down to the roach.

20150806 094657
A

August West

This is Sour Bubble keeper #2 aka princess. Lime-berry mentholated black liquorice. Same taste factor all the way to the nub. Still needs to cure but she'll be hanging around for quite some time.

20150806 093758
alaskind

alaskind

Good Lord I want this strain.... hoping I can afford before they are all gone... :/

Latest posts

Top Bottom