Montana caregivers cup

• Thread starter sanvanalona
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I'm in the Zoo, good stuff up here, but i know that you bozeman boys are killing it right now

U

up yours

:evilgrin0031::evilgrin0031::evilgrin0031::evilgrin0031:might have to win this here shindig

cannabeans

cannabeans

Nice crop. What is your schedule for the early outdoor? When do you start? What is heat source? What strains? Light Dep program?

started march 1 with motherplants from the winter crops. they were roadkill x deep chunk, bubba x deep chunk, heavy duty fruity, 191(local thing) and coco kush. total of 9 plants. heated with electric heater at night. didnt use any dep on that crop. last plant the sativa dominated 191 came down on the 10th of may!!!!!

this was a total accidental mistake, just wanted to buy some room for the mothers, and the next thing i know BLOOM! so i bought a farmers almanac and was looking into approx sunrise and sunset times and low and behold they held tight till about mid april, then they began to increase more rapid. started the dep program on the other house beginning april....and so on...

H

haole

started march 1 with motherplants from the winter crops. they were roadkill x deep chunk, bubba x deep chunk, heavy duty fruity, 191(local thing) and coco kush. total of 9 plants. heated with electric heater at night. didnt use any dep on that crop. last plant the sativa dominated 191 came down on the 10th of may!!!!!

this was a total accidental mistake, just wanted to buy some room for the mothers, and the next thing i know BLOOM! so i bought a farmers almanac and was looking into approx sunrise and sunset times and low and behold they held tight till about mid april, then they began to increase more rapid. started the dep program on the other house beginning april....and so on...

wow.... sounds great! Someone passed me samples of some of those strains recently, I thoroughly enjoyed the bubba x chunk. Good pheno of a good cross... :rock

Y

Ya...The Pizza

nice work dude, I'm diggin' all the deep chunk crossage you got goin on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom