Monterey Disease Control during flower

• Thread starter LoFive
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LoFive

I'm heading into week 4 and all my plants are flowering. I'm noticing some leaves that look like they may have some sort of fungal disease... similar to blight on tomatoes. Is it ok to use Monterey Complete Disease during flower or would it affect the final product too much? I've read that BT is ok to use but no info on Disease Control. Any help is appreciated, thank you very much.

Monterey disease control during flower
Monterey disease control during flower 2
Monterey disease control during flower 3
Monterey disease control during flower 4
Monterey disease control during flower 5
L

Learningdetroit

I'm heading into week 4 and all my plants are flowering. I'm noticing some leaves that look like they may have some sort of fungal disease... similar to blight on tomatoes. Is it ok to use Monterey Complete Disease during flower or would it affect the final product too much? I've read that BT is ok to use but no info on Disease Control. Any help is appreciated, thank you very much.

I recommend you post this in the larger 2023 outdoor grow post that’s going on you’ll get a lot more eyes on it and answers.

BT is an insecticide I don’t think it’s going to do much for you here unless this is actually a bug problem causing it.

It could be septoria but I’m not 100% on that as I’m still not sure that this isn’t bug induced.

Remove any really affected leaves asap even thought it seems to have spread quite a lot thought your plant. If it if septoria there’s really no way of making it go away at that point besides removing infected leaf and hoping to finish before it gets to the rest.

While spraying stuff on flowering plants can mess with the end product sometimes you just gotta do what ya gotta do.

I think you should try Flying Skull Nuke Em it’s a Fungicide and insecticide. I know others have used it with no problems and I’ve put it on one plant this year and haven’t seen any adverse effects.

If your local hydro shop doesn’t carry that I’m sure they can help point you to something else but make sure it’s not alcohol based that will help avoid it causing damage to the end product.

IMG 1464

L

Learningdetroit

Actually I have another question have you sprayed these plants with anything during daytime? Some of them almost look like something was sprayed in direct sunlight and might have burned.

L

LoFive

Actually I have another question have you sprayed these plants with anything during daytime? Some of them almost look like something was sprayed in direct sunlight and might have burned.
Thanks for your reply to my question. No I have never sprayed anything on any of my girls. I'm not seeing any pests other than a couple worms I need to deal with. I also water at the base of my plants, just out of habit from growing tomatoes and I've taken off some of the inside fan leaves to promote air flow. I believe it may be septoria too.

Top Bottom