MoonDawg F2 beans by Loompa Atomical Gardens test run

• Thread starter Atomic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirk d

dirk d

Good luck Atomic, just threw 6 of the moondawgs in soil a couple days ago.

Atomic

Atomic

OK... out of the first 7 only 3 remain. My fault... second group is of 5 all 5 popped within 24 hours, and as you can see all 5 also broke ground and are happy and healthy. I will have one more group of 5 in a couple weeks.

IMG359
IMG360
IMG361
IMG362
IMG364
IMG365
IMG366
IMG367
IMG368
IMG369
IMG370
IMG371
Atomic

Atomic

Just a few pics for now. Will post lots as soon as they are all fully vegging. In the future everything will be well labeled.

IMG529
IMG531
IMG541
IMG544
Atomic

Atomic

New vids on YouTube, Atomical Gardens. Moondawg F2s in flower! Harvesting soon!

Atomic

Atomic

Sorry, it has been awhile since I have posted, but I have two females finishing this week. Both phenos! One is mostly sativa while the other is mostly indicated. So I will have rock hard nugs as well as stretchy, flowery nugs.

EVOKE

EVOKE

whats up atomic... what smells and taste did u get from the different phenos... thanks for sharing pics..

Atomic

Atomic

Still waiting for the first bit to dry, so I haven't tasted them yet, but the smells are strong. The taller girl is more subtle, harder to put a finger on, but it is really sweet candy smelling at times but at night that funky chemmy smell fills the house. The indica girl is all chem stink more stout, with hints of sweetness. I will post a smoke report after I have tasted both plants.

Atomic

Atomic

The Sativa lady is completely dry. She is a bit airy, but potency is high. Resin is large. Good thick smoke, very rich. I hinted on flavors of chocolate and hickory, the chem flavor is also there, the combinations of flavors and aromas create an exotic feel. Long lasting medicine with a happy, hungry, spacey high.

dirk d

dirk d

Looking good Atomic. About to chop (2) moondawgs on the 30th. One is a monster Sativa leaner and the other is a chem leaner. Both of them smell amazing.

A

A-Roe

The Sativa lady is completely dry. She is a bit airy, but potency is high. Resin is large. Good thick smoke, very rich. I hinted on flavors of chocolate and hickory, the chem flavor is also there, the combinations of flavors and aromas create an exotic feel. Long lasting medicine with a happy, hungry, spacey high.
Good too see you got that chocolate fuel pheno in the F2's, do the dry nugs look silverish.

Atomic

Atomic

Silverish would be a good way of putting it. I would have said it looks like a white strain, but yes. In the light it shows.

Atomic

Atomic

The mostly indica pheno was wonderful also, it has berry and chem funk all the way. More dense heavy nugs fill your jars full. Very good bag appeal, the purple came in real nice in the last week. 10-11 weeks on both phenos for full maturity.

Top Bottom