Votes: 6 26.1%
  • MD #5

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • MD #6

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
dirk d

dirk d

Was lucky enough to get a chance to run this strain. Originally ran (6) beans got (3) females. #4,5,6 are all females.

MoonDawg #6 Day 55
Moondawg f2s by loompa
Moondawg f2s by loompa 2
Moondawg f2s by loompa 3
Moondawg f2s by loompa 4
Moondawg f2s by loompa 5

MoonDawg #6 seems to be on the shorter side. I'm guessing this must lean toward the Chemdawg side. The buds differ from the #5. Seems to be more pointy. Yield looks pretty good and smells are excellent.

dirk d

dirk d

MoonDawg #5 Day 55
MD5
MD52
MD53
MD54
MoonDawg #5 looks to be the Blueberry Leaner. This girl is almost 6' tall lol She is Human Sized lol Could definitely use this girl as a dancing partner lol Smells are incredible..Grape Coolaid Kush is what I smell mixed in with some Meat maybe?? Smell is a 10 in my book and looks to be a HEAVY yielder. Colors are very beautiful and looks like it has some serious potential.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Those ladies are sexy dirk! I had a chance to smoke the homie Grods sample and they were definitely top shelf. The blueberry taste is pleasing to the tastebuds. I just popped some of these btw. Cant wait to see dried bud shots...

catdaddy

catdaddy

the ladies love cool Dirk, they all look good to me. decisions, decisions, boy do you make it hard on yourself, gl on narrowing it down to one.

dirk d

dirk d

Lookin good!!
oh hey look everyone its that guy lol thanks for checking out my log man lol

Those ladies are sexy dirk! I had a chance to smoke the homie Grods sample and they were definitely top shelf. The blueberry taste is pleasing to the tastebuds. I just popped some of these btw. Cant wait to see dried bud shots...
nice justblazen! can't wait to try these girls. been after that blueberry for a long long time. dried shots coming in a couple weeks. hoping they get ultra purple by then. gl on your bean popping too.

the ladies love cool Dirk, they all look good to me. decisions, decisions, boy do you make it hard on yourself, gl on narrowing it down to one.
Thanks Catdaddy, ya really hard decesions coming soon. thing i hate the most is the waiting part lol got to get feedback from everyone lol a labor of love though:cool: wait till you see my #4 lol girl is beautiful! lol

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

damn dubble d your phenos are looking fabulous. wish i could make mine do those purp tricks. thank you for sharing.

dirk d

dirk d

damn dubble d your phenos are looking fabulous. wish i could make mine do those purp tricks. thank you for sharing.
Thanks Grod! Loompa did an amazing job with these. I'm very happy so far. so i heard you had some pretty badass moondawgs yourself..throw up some dried bud shots. getting anxious on my end lol

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Lets see that #4 dirk.
Thanks Grod! Loompa did an amazing job with these. I'm very happy so far. so i heard you had some pretty badass moondawgs yourself..throw up some dried bud shots. getting anxious on my end lol

Beautiful plants bro!

dirk d

dirk d

Moondawg #5 Flower Day 62
MD5
MD52
MD53
MD54

Moondawg #5 is just amazing. first pic is blurry but you get the idea she really wants to put out. This could be the girl i've been looking for. We'll see after the smoke reports but man i got to say Loompa has some FIRE!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
these shots make me glad I have a few going myself. Hope they purple up like yours brotha.

hotRod

hotRod

Looking really nice dirk

I can't wait to hear the smoke report.
They look soooo yummy

T

tngreen

#4 looks a lot like my favorite F1 pheno I had. The F2s definitely brought out the darker hues from the Blueberry. Oh man I miss this strain so bad :( Nice work on them!

dirk d

dirk d

these shots make me glad I have a few going myself. Hope they purple up like yours brotha.
good luck on your run justblazen. personally i can't wait to smoke these!

Looking really nice dirk

I can't wait to hear the smoke report.
They look soooo yummy
thanks hotrod. It should be real fire. already had my mouth watering over the #5 and #6 lol

#4 looks a lot like my favorite F1 pheno I had. The F2s definitely brought out the darker hues from the Blueberry. Oh man I miss this strain so bad :( Nice work on them!
man what happened?? My #4 has the biggest stalk i ever grew. thing is literally 1 1/2 - 2 " thick. i'll take some pics next time for everyone. I just hope she purples up real nice lol i just love the color purple. thanks for checking out my grow tngreen.

Top Bottom