Moondawg

• Thread starter tngreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tngreen

Hey everyone, been awhile but I am back and better than ever. Thought I'd share a couple pics of my last grow which was the final of my CFL cab. I ran 4 Moondawg which all turned out amazing.

This was the best I have done yet and I am sad I don't have any pics of the actual grow. The Moondawg grows very nicely with solid vigor and produce the nicest buds I've grown yet. The smell in flower was amazing, strong smell of the Chemdog funk with some fruity/berry smells too. They all went about 75-80 days and really swelled those last couple weeks, surprised me at the end. Saw 4 phenos which were all great, 3 were pretty similar with slight variations and one low yielding but very densely covered in trichs.

The finished product was some of the best meds I've had yet, very sad I don't have any more. Nicely balanced relaxing high with great potency. The smell and taste are one I will always remember and be searching for. Great and strong chem flavor with a little sweetness to it.

Yielded 50g under 140w of CFLs, pretty good yield despite the one low yielding plant (only ~7g) and also made a batch of outstanding cookies from the trim. This strain will definitely be back, I have a batch of seeds to go through from some popcorn nugs getting dusted from a small light leak. (Lucky for me the top nugs were still perfect) Here are a few pics I got of a small nug cured for 2 months, couldn't pick so you get 4. enjoy!

DSCF1503.JPG

DSCF1507.JPG

DSCF1513.JPG

DSCF1509.JPG

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
lov that looks like som candy,esp considerin there cfl grown

is this the otm Xchemdawg

ive always wanted OTM

was this soil grown ?

1luvbigherb

true grit

true grit

Yeah bro, this has been on my list for quite some time. Just saw your post and someone else scooping em up recently.... hope they pop up. Outstanding job though bro, especially for a CFL cab! Sounds dank!

Yep herb this be that, but i believe the OTM was the stud

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah this strain sounds sick i know back in the day elite did f2's or was selling them for loompa or soemthing. i almost snagged a pack. any pics of the Chemdog 91 used in this or the moonshine?

very nice pics green

T

tngreen

thanks everyone, she was a joy to grow and smoke! I grow in coco handwatered with PBP grow/bloom, cal mag, and molasses. Next round I plan on adding PK 13/14 in the mix, should be a nice boost. Don't underestimate CFLs, they have served me very well and given good yields of very high quality buds.

Hopefully I'll do a seed search of this one in about a year, got some others I want to do before then. My next project will be a doozy and I can't wait. Velvet Revolver x C99, goin searching for that special lady.

Kid Twist, I'm not so sure Elite was doing that for Loompa but he did make some f2s and hybrids.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah i dont think he made the seedlings for loompa, but he could have been selling loompa's gear.

L

luvinlife

very nice moondawg ya got there tngreen! I just chopped one down too...cant wait!

M

Medicinal

anyone know if this will be offered again? sounds like a dank creation

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Great job there tngreen!
Luckily I have a pack waiting to be popped.

T

tngreen

thanks everyone! ya my bad on the no flowering pics was a crazy time, thankful Moondawg was a pretty easy strain to grow bcz i didn't give them too much attention except keeping them out of the lights. that's a beautiful stud though.

woody, be sure to take clones! you'll find some awesome keepers.

if anyone else has any Moondawg pics, post them up!

Top Bottom