• Start date
  • Tagged users None
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Moonshine park farm
Moonshine park farm 2
Moonshine park farm 3
Moonshine park farm 4
OK so i was going around checking out the nutes at the hydro shops around my area and found this stuff never heard of it so I got me all three gallons of it the PHANTASIA part 1 K MAGIC Part 2 and FLOURISH, Part 3 has anyone ever heard of this I also found some neat (I Assume snake oil) if anyone has heard of it either would be good to know about the labels scare me a bit on both Warning: Application of fertilizing materials containing levels of molybdenum (Mo) may result in forage crops containing levels of molybdenum (Mo) which are toxic to ruminant animals!!!???

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

20141026 225841
20141026 225854
And here is the second product I found it is called OVERGROW Foliar Nutrition made by optic foliar oh here is the best part no where dose it say what is in it period at all no Noda on the bottle that's worriesom all in its own

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Is that mite growling? Lmao. And the guy or gal looks like the white Michael Jackson. You never know though. Lots of great products out there. Hope someone has info on them for you.
Peace

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Hey I mostly bought it for the graphics they did a good job on that so perhaps it is awesome stuff but both of them are a Lil iffy I too hope someone knows what's going on with them

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
no real information on their website besides NPK value.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Ya i saw all that before the purchase sounds like it's too good to be true i have a test for it tho i have these autos super stretched no buds really to speak of let's see what it can do

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Ok. He breaks it down in this video. Might be a good product. Might want to look up azadactrine or whatever it was he said was in it for pests.

Best Foliar Spray to FIGHT Deficiency, PESTS, & M…:

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Just sprayed them Down boy oh boy does it really really smell like shit but wow at the results here is a before and after
20141026 235129
20141026 235122

Last edited:
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Nice nice ok so let's see what really happens with these then they are autos with some sort of deficiency I have sprayed them (No I was kidding not real BnA) the first picture is the worst and the second is the best still got a month or so to go

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Haha haha nice that's how them snake oil sale's men get you bro

Last edited:
S

Sharry

The creator of Moonshine Park Farms nutrients is right in Logsdon OR, which is probably why you haven't heard of them, even if you're from OR. They've been around for a while, but have remained a small company. Their line of products is insanely easy to use, and used according to the directions, it's a great product. I work at a Marijuana dispensary, and one of our best growers has been growing with it for years. If you want to see some of the bud that it's produced, the name of the shop is Cannamedicine, and we're in Newport. The bud we have that's grown with the moonshine park line is Cheese, Shishkaberry, Mango, sometimes Girl Scout Cookies, and occasionally another strain or two that he might be trying. If you ask for Jack's flower, anyone in the shop should be able to tell you.

Top Bottom