Moonshine Rocket Fuel

• Thread starter Kootenay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kootenay

Medley of Moonshine Rocket Fuel is the first peak at some special work being developed under the Joint Project Label, between DJ Short and Breeder Steve. This is some potent pot, containing the best of Blue Moonshine and Blue Velvet. These first seeds, are the secondary picks on the way to the finished product Moonshine Rocket Fuel, and as they are in short supply, and never to be reproduced, these are an interesting edition, containing three major phenos. Classic Blue Family appearance, some good yielder, frosty and flavourful. Each plant will be unique. Lineage : Blue Velvet X Blue Moonshine. All will finish in 9 weeks

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
This is gonna be A special genetics bomb , This is the stuff that excites meeeeeee :)

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

Wow... I know Logic said that the OGxBlueSat2 would be on thcBay eventually, and I really hope these are as well.. BM and BV are both stellar!

Im with you Zoo! Crosses like this get my blood pumping :laugh:

Keep up all the great work Steeve and Kootenay

:happy:

D

dna genetics

looks like another killer cross from you guys!

SOL rocks!

save me a pack or 10 see

see ya in a month:)
A

K

Kootenay

Well sorry guys these are long gone! I can get my hands on a few packs to auction. I will see what i can do.

Peace
Koot

F

flava

Well sorry guys these are long gone! I can get my hands on a few packs to auction. I will see what i can do.

I thought so, but I would love some of that old stock. Thanks for being on the lookout for us Koot!

R

rxlurk

i want anything i can get my hands on. and this would be one of them.

G

guineapig

whomever finds me a pack of this strain I would worship as a god for the rest of his/her life.....

O

oldhand

moonshine rocket fuel is the diggity dank. I'm so stoked to see that these are going to be re-released... pinch yer pennies for this one boys! trust me!!

F

farva

have these already been put up for auction if not when should i be on the look out for these :rock

Top Bottom