• Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpiderK

SpiderK

anybody else ? :confused:

Moonshine

Natural

Natural

Those alembics are nice bro. Thinking about making some wine and looking at this for a kitchen brew..maybe switch the air-cool line to a worm. Might make enough for sippin round the firepit. Haven't had any really good shine since I moved out of Carolina.

SpiderK

SpiderK

Those alembics are nice bro. Thinking about making some wine and looking at this for a kitchen brew..maybe switch the air-cool line to a worm. Might make enough for sippin round the firepit. Haven't had any really good shine since I moved out of Carolina.

You can get 5 gallons of wine juice from cali and ferment in a cold room. Just an idea if you like some cali grapes ....
Reg

Last edited:
Natural

Natural

We used to make mt dew..lol...or frozen grape juice wine. I was thinking about making something the ladies would like..mango/honey..apple jack..or maybe just mash some bananas or strawberries...all brewed with some tails in there for the flavor. The peach sounds rockin.

SpiderK

SpiderK

We used to make mt dew..lol...or frozen grape juice wine. I was thinking about making something the ladies would like..mango/honey..apple jack..or maybe just mash some bananas or strawberries...all brewed with some tails in there for the flavor. The peach sounds rockin.

After the second run its about 150 proof. It's perfect around 90-95 imo

After cutting everything with distilled water, the 180 gallons of peaches made about 24 or so gallons of shine ... :eek:

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

Nice my buddies place in west of spooner a bit. He has 400 acres ...

150 proof. You need this testing equipment ...

SpiderK

SpiderK

I'll try finding more pics later of the land .... From a deer stand during hunting last year. A few hundred pound black bear came walking past ....

Bear

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
I'm down with the shine made this old pot and thump a couple years back best I got coming off the worm is 170 and that's with using backins in the thump on consecutive runs :-) enjoy
KMK

Natural

Natural

questions..
do you use any turbo in your mash?
why do some guys boil they're fruit mash instead of boiling sugar water?

I've been looking at this (scroll down to bottom) recipe..do you see any mistakes or something I might change up?

Top Bottom