Moonshineman Seeds

• Thread starter primeform
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

primeform

Anyone know if moonshineman is still in business or how to get ahold of him? Is he active on any other forums? I must fine ol blue!

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
He's not currently producing seed...

G

ganjherbsmoke

doin big shows here in co
dont think hell be producing any beans for a few months at least but i think he mentioned doin it in the nearish future

he posts on the mag

P

primeform

thanks for the response guys. if you hear anything of a new release let me know

T

Townes

he's doing seeds for some MMC's and next year he's releasing a CO only seed line.

CBF

CBF

Supporter
Talkin with him last week, he's workin his seed at present.
He is legal in the state, believe he won't be sellin seed online anymore, they will be available in state at a center.

CBF

CBF

Supporter
Don't think so, he's workin Haze and kush outcrosses, not sure what he's got up his sleeve.

He's done Ol Blue work in the past. He was workin towards a seedline a few years back, not sure how it turned out, never did cut loose any seed that I remember other then outcross or two

M

MOneY

heya CBF:)where ya been? from what i gather he still has his Old Blue cutt...if this helps at all...

Aligee

Aligee

... if ya didn't know he's on the the 'mag doing it big moons a soldier !!!

O

OG Moonshine

Always wondered about this Canadians work
Thought Id drop in and hit this post...

Hi Guys. I am working on a new seed line. Lots of Kush, Haze, Oldschool genetic mixes. Ol Blue is in there. The Blue x Trainwreck x Neviles Haze is in the works as I type. Also a Blue x Afghani IBL seeds are curing and awaiting packaging.

FYI. Im am a born a bred Alabama boy who spent a little time in New York before settling in Colorado almost 15 years ago. Ive been to Canada a few times but Im not from there.

A lot of people get me mixed up with that dude from Cannabis culture forums who ran the MSM name, I think there is one here as well.

I only really post on the Mag where I have a forum and help desk for the defunct MSM seed co. I also post on Shanti's and Nevils site.

Moonshine*

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
MoonshineMan, Real good to read you here, brother! I usually stop by your forum on the mag. just to check out what you got going and say hello! I still have some of your seeds i have not run yet! Looking forward to growing them out soon! Big thank you for all you do and have done! monkey5

P

primeform

Thought Id drop in and hit this post...

Hi Guys. I am working on a new seed line. Lots of Kush, Haze, Oldschool genetic mixes. Ol Blue is in there. The Blue x Trainwreck x Neviles Haze is in the works as I type. Also a Blue x Afghani IBL seeds are curing and awaiting packaging.

FYI. Im am a born a bred Alabama boy who spent a little time in New York before settling in Colorado almost 15 years ago. Ive been to Canada a few times but Im not from there.

A lot of people get me mixed up with that dude from Cannabis culture forums who ran the MSM name, I think there is one here as well.

I only really post on the Mag where I have a forum and help desk for the defunct MSM seed co. I also post on Shanti's and Nevils site.

Moonshine*

Awsome bro thanks for stopping in. Ill hit you up on the mag. Would love to get some of those blue afghanis! Ive always wanted to make it out to colorado and see how folks are livin out there. Got a few friends in Fort Collins.

Prime

Aligee

Aligee

Always wanted to run your gear bro !!! i see lots of new stuff on the 'Tude thats wsup ~Mr.G~

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Can't wait to run this stock. . .soon enough!

Latest posts

Top Bottom