Moonstone By the Dragon Masters

• Thread starter yodabuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

yodabuds

Just running a moonstone by the dragon masters. These are femmed beans the genetics are durrty dragon x black jack x pure paki landrace. I started her off in a 33oz cup of gold label premium coco mix. First real time using pure coco mix. She's about a bit over a month old, tiered planted her into a 1gal airpot and threw her into the 12/12 tent under a 1,000hps. Prior she was under a 4tube t5.
Started feeding alternate feeds of light bloom nutes and veg nutes, waiting and watching for vertical growth to stop before switching to full bloom nutes.
Using the advanced nutrients line up with every feeding also using hi brix molasses and occasionally some great white.
Moonstone by the dragon masters

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Nice cool strain ill have to watch n see what happens love air pots by the way they work great

Y

yodabuds

Moonstone is on day 58aprox and I am just floored by her beauty! Her structure is perfect, solid hard nugs, a sweet durrty smell, trick covered…. I definitely will be popping more of these… also very curious to pop a few of her mystery beans to see what they come out with….

Y

yodabuds

She's coming along very nice! So impressed by this girl, regret growing her in such a small container to start (32oz) but she was started amongst a grow crisis (mites and mold) so she was just a throw in a cup to see how she would so kinda girl... Unbelievably resilient to all SORTS of abuse, messed up ph fluctuations for a while, fed her at times a tons of nutes (she took them like a champ) and starved her at times and a few times she had her pot dry out... She just kept on ticking and growing healthy! Think I'll give her another three weeks before chop (really need to scope the trichs as I love my meds super ambered up....)
Here she is a few days over 60days

Def will be running more of these babies!

:rofl: just realized I had updated the other day... Hey what can I say? Morning wake n bake with some fire x c99....

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Lol that's ok a lil more detail this time I guess:spitoutdummy:

BayWoodz44

BayWoodz44

Wow thats a nice lil plant you got8 there - 60 days from seed !

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom