MooseFarts Outdoor Grow 2020

• Thread starter MooseFarts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MooseFarts

MooseFarts

Hello there everyone. Hope all is well to those I’ve seen here before. Just gearing up for another outdoor grow here in Ontario, Canada (GTA). I had quite a nice grow last year and yielded more than enough bud for myself, and those around me for years to come.

This year I have new plans to try out some different CBD strains I’ve found online. Seeds are en route, and I’m real excited to get them started! Things to start doing now that there’s no snow on the ground:
  • Amend outdoor soil (believe I’m going to top my a mixture of manure, leaf compost, mushroom compost, and perlite)
  • Start seeds
  • Acquire more lights strictly for veg (will take recommendations on this all I’ve gotten are the sun blaster T5HO lights and they work great)
  • Get starter soil (will take recommendations)
I will update this thread as much as I can! It would be easier if there was an app for this forum!! I will let you guys know what strains I’m growing soon enough!

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

Here are some of my favourite photos from last year’s grow. If you’d like to take a look here is the link: https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/moosefarts-outdoor-grow-2019.104251/

CAF99065 3CCD 45B2 B021 CB0CFC964F93
0C433C12 3E3F 494B 8C10 E78ACC8B4591
42A0462E B427 408A 90CD E53D92F52B89
BA4CE5A9 8ADA 46E9 BD88 FA2F8E04EE1D
D80433A7 C1D4 4D54 8986 5ED4CB40C338
562BBDCF DB60 4D4C 9C75 48FA2C802E31
983080D0 0DC2 4971 BE10 83187DAA611C

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

Okay ladies and gents we are back in business!!

The lineup this year consists of
- charlottes angel cbd (Dutch passion)
- gorilla cbd (dinafem)
- power Russian (kalashnikov)
- purple Russian express (kalashnikov)

The first two are new companies for me to try; was really looking for some good cbd strains to grow. The first is purely cbd, and the second I believe is a 1:1 ratio of thc and cbd.

The power Russian and purple Russian express are two strains from kalashnikov seeds which are new for me but wanted to also try. I grew 6 of their strains last year and still have lots to smoke so that’s why I wanted to try some new ones! The ones I grew are actually amazing and do recommend people to try me out. The smells from them are quite different strain to strain, but they all have strong tasty odours. Smoke really nice as well! Everyone including myself who smokes any of the strains are super impressed with them.

So everything for this year has germinated and sprouted and we are off to a good start! Only thing I could’ve wished for is that the seeds were delivered much sooner, but not much we can do with the flu stuff going on.

Anyways, now that they’re growing stay tuned for many updates to come! Stay happy and healthy my friends!

28BC7750 34EB 4782 A71F 4EA29E9BA71A

Rooke

Rooke

Okay ladies and gents we are back in business!!

The lineup this year consists of
- charlottes angel cbd (Dutch passion)
- gorilla cbd (dinafem)
- power Russian (kalashnikov)
- purple Russian express (kalashnikov)

The first two are new companies for me to try; was really looking for some good cbd strains to grow. The first is purely cbd, and the second I believe is a 1:1 ratio of thc and cbd.

The power Russian and purple Russian express are two strains from kalashnikov seeds which are new for me but wanted to also try. I grew 6 of their strains last year and still have lots to smoke so that’s why I wanted to try some new ones! The ones I grew are actually amazing and do recommend people to try me out. The smells from them are quite different strain to strain, but they all have strong tasty odours. Smoke really nice as well! Everyone including myself who smokes any of the strains are super impressed with them.

So everything for this year has germinated and sprouted and we are off to a good start! Only thing I could’ve wished for is that the seeds were delivered much sooner, but not much we can do with the flu stuff going on.

Anyways, now that they’re growing stay tuned for many updates to come! Stay happy and healthy my friends!

View attachment 960770
Heya buddy how’s it growing?

Top Bottom