• Thread starter Green Mopho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Job well done for sure

Great smoke reports as well :)

Thanks man, you too!

gotta love them speedy haze like highs. i need to find me a good amnesia cut.

Yes sir, I want that Southern Holland Amnesia cut! LOL

Ohh yeahhh kick ass job on the grow all around brotha,these were some really amazing beans weren't they,really exquisite flavor and smells super hazy diesely funk I could only imagine what lies in the starbud awesome smoke report and bud shots enjoy that dank best of luck in the tourny placing lata bro!

Thanks bro, yea they were some good beans. I can't wait to run the clones of these phenos again! Sour Amnesia is gonna have a spot in my line up for sure for a while to come!

HortiLab

HortiLab

Very nice pics & smoke reports Green Mopho! Glad that you like the "SourAmnesia"!

:)

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Very nice pics & smoke reports Green Mopho! Glad that you like the "SourAmnesia"!

:)

And a final thank you for the opportunity to run these great beans! I am cherishing my nugs right now, I can honestly say this is some of the best herb I've ever had the pleasure to grow!

HortiLab

HortiLab

And a final thank you for the opportunity to run these great beans! I am cherishing my nugs right now, I can honestly say this is some of the best herb I've ever had the pleasure to grow!

Green Mopho, you are very welcome! Very happy that you enjoy the SA as much as we do & thanks for the kind words!! :animbong:

Dodge

Dodge

Hell yeah bro you did the sour amnesia justice. I am totally running Hortilab gear in the near future!!!

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Colorado Mountain Outdoor Sour Amensia
Photo1

P

paulycali

Great job on her for sure. Did you put them out as clones or seedlings?

Latest posts

Top Bottom