From my OD run from a seed and now I have a
Few packs of seeds, I will only pop 1 of each for
Now and only a couple flavors lol

Anyone have any recommendations lol
Here's what I got I am thinking 3 of them

More csi in the sticks
Slingem

Slingem

You should run one of the frosty the snowman I bought a pack a while back and I came across some photos a dude had on this site and man all his phenos were killer. Im sure all of nspectas stuff is. Stay up brotha

I think Frosty will be on the next test run lol I have had Bubba on Dubs on my mind for awhile
And I want to see what all this triangle hype is about haha.

Getting ready to start seeds just waiting on a Package to show up with another breeders stuff to show up lol.

LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

I think Frosty will be on the next test run lol I have had Bubba on Dubs on my mind for awhile
And I want to see what all this triangle hype is about haha.

Getting ready to start seeds just waiting on a Package to show up with another breeders stuff to show up lol.

I didn't even know what the crosses were for thr bubba on dubs sounds killer man tbh im just stoked to see some bubba leaning Phenos im sure Nspecta chose nothing but the best.

What packs did you get if u dont mind me asking?

LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

I have the ones in pic and the 2 new purples Mendo and Urkle and purple snow lol. I
Like the work they are doing haha

Daamn those are all bangers. Im stoked to snag a pack of some stuff him and some other dudes are working on. There gonna be going by the pirates of emerald triangle, they got some Cross to a purple Pakistan strain thats just straight out insane. Definitely some heavy purple genes in their. Good luck brotha and have a stoney holiday!

forthelove

forthelove

Ahhh shiii'....... Your spoilt for choice their Slingem - lucky duck;)

For me, it would prob be bubba on dubs, just to see wha the yield can do!.... Then it's outta either, savage bubba, spooky, or cornbread.......Whatever you know you getting some kill bill shi' with CSI's beans.

Um sub'd anyway man, if it looks anything like your last CSI growshow, then you gots a lot to look forward to!
All the best for this show too buda
PLR&£

Slingem

Slingem

Thanks for stopping in guys, I wanted to start
More but only did a single seed of Bubba on Dubs and Cornbread Bubba for now, lost some space for a little bit but should have a few more
Going in a couple weeks, I also will be tossing 2 purple snows in bloom in the morning

Slingem

Slingem

Well both The Cornbread Bubba and
the Bubba on Dubs are out of the soil
And going Woot woot. And we have a
Couple cuts of the Purple Snow ( who is a
Winner as everyone loves it and wants
To know if there's more haha) who were
Redeye for soil.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Excited to see what you find on the bread and dubs.
I got bunches of CSI : HUMBOLDT gear in mid-late flower, pheno hunting.
20160115 152947

And I'm excited about this bubba leaning chemdawg1 x bubba, might be a keeper.
20160117 111330

Best of luck.
Peace

LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

Excited to see what you find on the bread and dubs.
I got bunches of CSI : HUMBOLDT gear in mid-late flower, pheno hunting. View attachment 564915

And I'm excited about this bubba leaning chemdawg1 x bubba, might be a keeper. View attachment 564917

Best of luck.
Peace

Bangiiin, that chem cross looks killer good job man just flipped my frosty from nspecta to the flower cycle today:cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom