More Evidence Proving 'Dubbya' was 'Worst President Ever!'

• Thread starter ttystikk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ttystikk

ttystikk

During his 8 years in office, Dubbya took more vacation time than any other President in modern times; 1020 days. That's almost THREE YEARS of vacation during a job that only lasted 8!

Imagine how much more damage he could have done to our country if he had actually been on the job those 3 years!

pinegrovedave

pinegrovedave

I've grown weary of all the partisan bickering. Everyone shouting and pointing fingers, yet nobody wants to take a moment and really listen to anything being said or done. It's all a manipulation by the media/gov't/corporatocracy to keep our collective "eye off the ball" and keep us polarized.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

I've grown weary of all the partisan bickering. Everyone shouting and pointing fingers, yet nobody wants to take a moment and really listen to anything being said or done. It's all a manipulation by the media/gov't/corporatocracy to keep our collective "eye off the ball" and keep us polarized.
Couldnt agree with you more. I feel the presidents main purpose is to turn heads and take blame. Everyone loves catching the political drama bug, but ifpeople really opened thier eyes and realized we are bickering about puppets, we might have a better chance at changing this "great" country for the better. But in the mean time, lets keep pointing fingers, thats what they want us to do anyways right?

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

Man I wish I had that much free time. I do know this of any president that's been in office since I've been alive the one is want to follow the least of all would be bush jr.

Cort

Cort

chart-elmo-national-debt-gdp.JPG

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

the red one! ha nice avatar bro, i ran into him at a local breakfast joint and flipped. Cpt Spaulding for preZ!

E

Empire

Its funny because at least bush didnt shit all over our constitution like osama has. I mean obama.

Obama is hands down the worst president thats ever scammed his way into office. He is turning the country against itself. And soon things will get real bad..

But hey hes cool because he surrounds himself with rap artists and black actors right? Please. This country has gone to shit and our president is making things 100 times worse. But i guess its ok for our president to shit on our constitution and make our country how he sees fit. Forget about americans rights, lets just build hundreds of prisons across the country and call everyone terrorists so we can have full power over the sheeple.

If u study history. Obama is following the same steps hitler followed to create his reign.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Its funny because at least bush didnt shit all over our constitution like osama has. I mean obama.

Obama is hands down the worst president thats ever scammed his way into office. He is turning the country against itself. And soon things will get real bad..

But hey hes cool because he surrounds himself with rap artists and black actors right? Please. This country has gone to shit and our president is making things 100 times worse. But i guess its ok for our president to shit on our constitution and make our country how he sees fit. Forget about americans rights, lets just build hundreds of prisons across the country and call everyone terrorists so we can have full power over the sheeple.

If u study history. Obama is following the same steps hitler followed to create his reign.

I love it... Nail on the head!

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

im still pissed they let that anti-american "youtube sensation" Psy to perform for the white house. really, what the FUCK?

E

Empire

Yep. Only actors and rap artists are allowed in the white house. Ya know, since obama closed down the white house so americans cant come in anymore. Only if your black and famous.

Our forefathers are puking in their graves.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Politics; my favorite! I still fucking loathe Herbert Hoover and Harry J. Anslinger, more than the whole lot of them. All they are trying to do now, is keep up the lies that everyone who came before them touted. Who can blame them for wanting all of that paper shit? Especially when they can make it invisible, with banks. I have always loved magic. Oh and Ronald Mcfucking Donald, has my vote.

~nugzz

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I must be an idiot because I've never given a shit about politics. I've been happy in my bubble for going on 42 years. I've continued to do what I want when I want regardless of who's president.
And that works for you but, for individuals that own small business's and get hit with continual tax increases because the government can't put a cap on their spending it's fucking upsetting. Allot of American's today could care less about what government is up to because they say it never directly impacts them, one day it will, whether it's you personally or your children, who will be left with such a mess to clean up.

Cort

Cort

repubs and dems are 2 sides of the same coin. Heads they win, tails you lose.

You think either one is out for "the good of the people"? Only time that is true is if it happens to coincide with whoever is lining pockets today.

The system is broken. It will collapse soon, and much like the carpet baggers in the south, there are people stacking the deck now to ensure they get the best hand when its time to deal.

For years the grumbling of civil war have been growing. I first heard them 05-06ish and it has gotten much louder. While I dont think the public has the balls to revolt, I do think the economic collapse is pretty close. We are keeping America's head above water by the unrestrained creation of dollars and debt spending. Only by altering the cpi have they been able to keep the inflation rate from showing whats going on.

Just my .02, and I aint that smart so take it for what its worth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom