More faster or larger and less often?

• Thread starter pacificdunes74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pacificdunes74

pacificdunes74

I am trying to figure out what will work out better for yield and quality. Running a 60 site aero system or 20
5 gallon pots. I can run 60 cuttings and flowering when my cuttings are 12" and flower for 65 days or run my veg for 2 months and then flower and grow them BIG. The thing is its Tahoe OG and yields are small but great quality.
If is go big and super crop I will have much more trim for more BHO. It's hard to say what to do. I'm a 3rd gen Gardner and I know my shit BUT I was raised to and taught to run big numbers and just one bud in Aero units or even as many 4" cups as I could in a ebb and flo. I am ready to look at other options. Everyone is growing now and its not like it used to be. It's real competition to vend at decent prices. It's even a option to run the entire harvest
BHO. People are turning away from. Flowers more and more everyday. Can I get better quality out of growing huge buds or stick with one bud hydro and a bunch of them ? I would love to hear the opinion from some of the guts who have been around a while. Please. So of the guys that were around on Over Grow or the Seniors here. I know my pops is looking down on me saying " hey asshole don't be stupid!" . Thanks for your help.

J

Jalisco Kid

If you got to ask I would stick with the 5 gal. besides those aero units are shit, Look into running a chow mix, it offers you a great harvest if you can grow with it. 20 5 gal should put out 30 lbs in the right room with the right strain. JK
Not much competition when you are the lead dog.

K

kushsmoker30

If you got to ask I would stick with the 5 gal. besides those aero units are shit, Look into running a chow mix, it offers you a great harvest if you can grow with it. 20 5 gal should put out 30 lbs in the right room with the right strain. JK
Not much competition when you are the lead dog.

JK so ur saying this mix can throw 1 1/2 in a 5 gal pot if ideal conditions r present n there is the right strain? also how long a vegg 4 this?

J

Jalisco Kid

Look up krusty's 30lb 10k show, that could give you a little aero qualities(fast growth) and the stableness of having chow as your medium.Those are 5 gal in a 5gal bucket. I would go 3.5/6 gal if you go that route. for trees I veg 5-6 weeks which is easy when working on a 10 week strain.JK

Top Bottom