More foood?

• Thread starter Rick ross
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rick ross

I just switch to coco. I'm feeding every other day . Food food then water. Should I be feeding more

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
howdy and welcome to the farm

feed feed water is a solid regimen for starting out

good luck with the grow

:smiley_joint:

A

antimatter

I feed feed feed with drip clean, then give them plain water the last 2-3 weeks. If they get overfed for any reason I back off with the nutrients but that rarely happens for me, I also have my plants drink up there runoff which is about an inch. Plants are very healthy doing so.

mango420

mango420

I feed feed feed with drip clean, then give them plain water the last 2-3 weeks. If they get overfed for any reason I back off with the nutrients but that rarely happens for me, I also have my plants drink up there runoff which is about an inch. Plants are very healthy doing so.

what he said lol

bloads

bloads

Drip Clean seems to be a miracle product. It's cheap too, which is awesome, especially considering that there's not really anything else like it, they definitely could charge a lot more. My vegging plants suckup their runoff as well, zero problems, and I don't water, I just feed.

A

antimatter

Will I get more yield if I striate feed?

I feel it keeps the medium more inbalance by just feeding consistently the same amount but as far as yields increasing I have no idea. The trick is not overfeeding consistently. Im veg feeding some 4 foot purple kushes at the moment that are receiving full flower wattage 18 hours a day at only 1 ec and there healthy as can be with no deficiencies whatsoever, in flower the ec in the medium might build up slightly but not enough to cause lockout, next thing you know im flushing.

R

Rick ross

Nice I flipped mine at 3 ft so far everything been healthy

S

Snow Crash

I prefer to offset full strength and 1/2 strength feedings. In the AM the plants get a full strength feeding of nutrients. About 2 hours before lights out they get another 1/2 strength feeding.

This has been giving me the best results in my own garden.

justsomeguy

justsomeguy

yeah i think it's nutrient specific. i never had to flush running aqua flakes and drip clean till the very end. i'm trying DM this time and i have to flush every 3 days. my plants grow clean and never burn but the runoff jumps up about 200 ppms after a couple days. i flush a few hours before regular feedings instead of flushing in place of feedings. that way i can rinse the salts from the pots without depriving the roots of nutrients for more than a couple hours. i can't bring myself to skip a feeding in the middle of flowering.

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

personally I think it depends on your medium and how often you feed. I have noticed since I have switched to a mix that is heavy in perlite (70/30 perlite:coco) I feed everyday or every other day when I am lazy. If feeding every day I will see them burning if I dont back down the nutrients. I Usually feed feed water and add micros on watering days. goodluck!

Top Bottom