more light more plants.....

• Thread starter AzGrOw-N-sMoKe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

Well...ran the other show out an pulled the harvey off of it.....got a second set going in the room already....an a lil bit more....still got a lil soil..but its 90% all perlite hempy buckets...gh lucas...seabird shit an cha-ching as my pk boosters.....got some sugar daddy but not to sure what its for(was free with purchase)..lol....rooms are 2x 2khps with parabolic's...ana 1k veg ona light track.....more like thats what starts in 2 weeks..lol....this is 2kflower...with 2x1k veg's gettin ready to be put together for flowering....gonna be adding some blower's an ducting with all that fancy shit.....hopwfully yall enjoy the ride....i will....peace az

More light more plants
More light more plants 2
More light more plants 3
More light more plants 4
More light more plants 5
More light more plants 6
More light more plants 7
J

Jalisco Kid

Why do you put the plants with the cups in the buckets? I would think it seriously limits your roots to just go down rather then out and fill up that bucket. JK

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

its only the cups brim...helps with labeling with different strains....peace az

B

boxmunch9

in your honor im throwing 8 babies in some all 5 gal perlite buckets. I did some hempy's with 50/50 coco/perlite Took about 5 days to get tap roots

hubcap

hubcap

strictly perlite....
dont see too many doin this anymore!!

keep us in tune man!

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

here's those same plants that are in those 18 gal tubs....day 21....peace az

4 14
G

grizz

what kind of yield you getting in the buckets fellow desert rat? all looks good.

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

week6ish on the tubs....a herijuana i just cut....an the new 2k line up...peace az

5 5
5 5a
5 5b
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yeah buddy, im tagging along for this one for sure:)
Good job..

:passingjoint:

GTD

J

Jalisco Kid

I think if you water more often in perlite your plants will blow up more. I have patients running perlite with smaller containers and larger plants. They water 6x per day. JK

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

watering more will just lead to alge..week 2 starting flower for the 5gals...an week 7 on the tubs..peace az..peace az

5 12
5 12a
5 12b
5 12c
A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

couple close up shots of the diff strains in there...first is pre98bubba kush then pukeberry followed by pkxak47....peace az

Bubba K
Pukeberry
Pkxak47
A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

here's the start of week 3 in the buckets..harvested the tubs wasn't where i thought fuck calling harvy's..ima do this one up an set up something alil diff next time...anyway on with the show..peace az

5 26
5 26a
5 26b
5 26c
A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

Here we go with a couple new pics....just hit week 5 an i got the gas going hard now...i meant to get it on sooner buyt at least its got the last weight packin month of use ....the first pic is pre98bubba....2nd is the welfare check..3rd is the pukeberry...4th is a group shot of pkxak47...peace az

6 9b
6 9a
6 9c
6 9
Top Bottom