more mako haze

• Thread starter werzalCHEESEhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

werzalCHEESEhead

this is my mako haze at 10 week's its look damn fine.. think this lady is gonna be real good smoke :smiley_joint:

More mako haze
Bigmajo
More mako haze 3
B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
mako haze is very tasty! looks like it'll yield good too... Nice one!

U

ukcheeseman

yo bro is this the 1 i smoked wiv u it was very nice bro not as good as the ssh by gh wat toke 24 to 25 weeks to finish man me and my boyz coldnt stop laughing man keep up the good work

S

satty

Looks very nice, good lookin big buds for mako haze.
I love growing Hazes big time.
:smiley_joint:

W

werzalCHEESEhead

yo bro is this the 1 i smoked wiv u it was very nice bro not as good as the ssh by gh wat toke 24 to 25 weeks to finish man me and my boyz coldnt stop laughing man keep up the good work

yeh its the one i smoked with you bro and yeh the ssh was a good one wish i took pics of it now :icon_dizzy:

A

akaKGB

That is a very well grown Mako Haze bro...sweet job...she put out nice for ya 2....KGB

W

werzalCHEESEhead

looking tasty, how is the smell? :)

its about 2 foot i like keeping them small and ty man... sorry man i was mashed wen i write that read it wrong lol yeh the smell on the mako was incredble nice

W

werzalCHEESEhead

That is a very well grown Mako Haze bro...sweet job...she put out nice for ya 2....KGB

i did try harder with this mako plant man .. the first one i did had way too much leaf but this one came out much better god bless {canna boost } love that stuff and ty for yr nice commet man

Top Bottom