More of Homebrew420's creation "MAD aka Magic Alien Dawg"

• Thread starter Bluzboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

A few more pics of Homebrew420's creation I call "MAD" aka "Magic Alien Dawg" at day 64 of bloom. I got two girls 5 and 1/2 feet tall coming down over the next 48 hours and will upload post- harvest and trim pics over the next week while the colas cure in the cedar lined walk in closet. Then the smoke test will follow. I believe this variety will induce and allow "levitation" of an extraordinary magnitude and in level/height of the imbiber. I believe I will soon announce "I can see the surface of Mars from my house" like Sarah Palin would after test smoking this.
HB420, my grow Sifu, created this variety with/by breeding "Magic Merlin" X "Alien Dawg".
Best regards from the Mile High Ol' Bluzboy

And I like really this new web look, many cudo's to the Farmer's Magi web team from the Bluzboy.

More of homebrew420s creation mad aka magic alien dawg
More of homebrew420s creation mad aka magic alien dawg 2
More of homebrew420s creation mad aka magic alien dawg 3
More of homebrew420s creation mad aka magic alien dawg 4
More of homebrew420s creation mad aka magic alien dawg 5
More of homebrew420s creation mad aka magic alien dawg 6
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
We must meet soon to share some flowers... mine will be ready to be put to flames soon!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Anytime NT. I got some Mamba Dud curing for you to sample and take home too.
"You can't find the Bluz, the Bluz finds you" BB King
Best regards NT from your "fracked up benzene's in our well water" up north grow buddy the Ol' Bluzboy. As you know " we don'ts needs noes stinkin's Co2 generators" out here either.
BB

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Maybe making s1's I might have spoke to soon but thought I'd say something cuz they can cause problems

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

They are coming down tonight. So "out of tent" by morning Caveman. Thanks for the heads up my friend!
Best from the Bluzboy

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

No problem and real talk great farmers round hear but no ones perfect and these plant change so take this with a rock of salt ... The other day I broke up an old nug of bommy like two years old and found a bundle of bananas and sure enough week later I had seeds growing intentional though I put the bananas on a kush plant just to see how viable the pollen was.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

So what are you going to have as a new variety possibly from that pollenation as I like to "explore caves no other has been too or seen and be the first to smoke it", so if you need someone to test grow any of them seeds you get from your experiment, you just hit up the old Bluzboy anytime at all for that Caveman420!
I got some "XXX OG" X "Magic Merlin" going from seed bred/created by Homebrew420 that are 30 days old now. Will uploading shots of them in their log/thread I got on them going out here later this evening.
The MAD up above was a Homebrew420 creation also. He got two phenoes from his breeding/cross, I grew the #2 phenoe and he and 14'er grew the #1 phenoe which is supposed to be better and more stable than this one. I am to get that #1 phenoe of this variety from them soon. I did the test grow above on the #2 phenoe. I do believe if I would have started flush 5 to 7 days earlier I do not believe these "bananas" would have had the time to show up. I pushed the "bloom time envelope" by an extra 7/8days so that could be a factor as well.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Great call ... Over feeding , does that mean under feeding could cause bananas ? I like more reasons not to over feed...

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I just think I waited to long to harvest. I think I should have put these into flush at bloom day 45 to 47, and took them down around day 56 to 60. A lot of these "bananas" started showing up after day 60. I took them down on day 68 of bloom. Don't know if this extra bloom feed time had anything to do with it however, its just they were ready to harvest at day 60 but I had only started flushing at day 54/55. During the flushing after day 60 is when the bananas started showing up, about day 63/64, about 4 days before I harvested them last night.
BB

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Hmmmmm just curious I get all my nanners in the end what encourages you to take them into the late innings? I do it too but I'm about to change that up the next run.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Had no idea how long this new hybrid needed for blooming, 8,9, or 10 weeks. At 46 days it still looked like it needed another week of feeding as the trichromes under my hand held microscope were still very clear, no amber or even seemed cloudy yet, then 6 days later bang, the trichromes under scope are just amber as hell and the buds are looking really red and carmalized when 96 hours earlier they were as white/clear as Santa's beard. So I started flushing at day 53/54 and go to day 68 after seven 2 and 1/2 gallon flushes every other day. I cook/grow in soil in #7 pots under 1600 watts(one-1000, one-600 HPS) soon to be 2000 watts in a Jardin DR240(8x8x8) in a back bedroom to just quickly describe my grow/bloom medium. Use one 8 bulb T5 and one 6 bulb T5 in the veg room(different smaller back bedroom). I veg there in a DR150(5x5x7) that I got from Freddie Krueger, you know, the Nightmare On Elm Street guy, who kept opening the tent with that hand of his with the blades, so its kind of ripped up, but it works good for veg and I got it from him for free.
The Crazy Mad Mile High Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

fukn nanners suck...
Yes herms suck, yes they certainly do. I got off easy. There were just a few on 1 of 2 plants and were primarily in just one area of that plant. I got a huge yield out of both the plants as well. Probably get 12 to 14 ounces, maybe more, from these 2 plants I just harvested once dried and cured in my cedar lined walk in curing closet.

EVOKE

EVOKE

Yes herms suck, yes they certainly do. I got off easy. There were just a few on 1 of 2 plants and were primarily in just one area of that plant. I got a huge yield out of both the plants as well. Probably get 12 to 14 ounces, maybe more, from these 2 plants I just harvested once dried and cured in my cedar lined walk in curing closet.
yup i get them sometimes... i was thinking how the hell am i getting these nanners... over feeding is what my buddy told me...

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Had no idea how long this new hybrid needed for blooming, 8,9, or 10 weeks. At 46 days it still looked like it needed another week of feeding as the trichromes under my hand held microscope were still very clear, no amber or even seemed cloudy yet, then 6 days later bang, the trichromes under scope are just amber as hell and the buds are looking really red and carmalized when 96 hours earlier they were as white/clear as Santa's beard. So I started flushing at day 53/54 and go to day 68 after seven 2 and 1/2 gallon flushes every other day. I cook/grow in soil in #7 pots under 1600 watts(one-1000, one-600 HPS) soon to be 2000 watts in a Jardin DR240(8x8x8) in a back bedroom to just quickly describe my grow/bloom medium. Use one 8 bulb T5 and one 6 bulb T5 in the veg room(different smaller back bedroom). I veg there in a DR150(5x5x7) that I got from Freddie Krueger, you know, the Nightmare On Elm Street guy, who kept opening the tent with that hand of his with the blades, so its kind of ripped up, but it works good for veg and I got it from him for free.
The Crazy Mad Mile High Bluzboy
I read a salty post a while back FOR what it's worth....this know it all type of person tried convincing me that when trichromes turn milky that oil production is comin to a halt aaaand when they turn amber oil production has completely stopped.... I know it's thought provoking and I did analyze a couple plants that were killed early about halfway through two different plants one froze after a month and another Hermed slightly at a month both plants were still Stoney but by know means DANk but got me high and hindsight being 20/20 I think taste could improve knowing they were being harvested early maybe potency also with practice......something to ponder but don't quote me without the two degrees of separation
Con Paz y respeto

homebrew420

homebrew420

Hey there Bluz great job as usual. This variety does show intersex traits late into flower. At about week 7 you can see strange calyx growth and a week later out they come. The other pheno is better with tighter flowers, and =better color. pinkish/purple in flower to a purp/green on drying. She will not give you intersex issues until beginning of wk9 when she is finished. Lame really. Comes from the Alien Dawg v2 side of the cross.
Also I know that eccessive salt build up can/has casued stress which in turn can cause intersex expression, fwiw

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

The variety came out just dense, "stinky good" as hell, dank, and potent as hell. A scissor hash hit is like a "extraordinary good boot to the head" and K my delivery driver got that big blood pressure drop and had to stay seated for about thirty minutes before "attempting anything in regards to anything" after taking the "I'm a Crash Corrigan attitude" and went and smoked about 4 hits of scissor hash from this variety in a row. K has a new regard for when I say something is"very potent" now. So this hybrid I am going to run again and got it in veg till I get a cutting of the other from you HB. This variety affords anyone the experience of "levitation" whether they want altitude or not and you know me, I like "levitation" at all altitudes.
BB

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

You gotta love it! Reminds me of my first cutie pie of Blue Satelite mmmmm....

Latest posts

Top Bottom