more spots getting raided

• Thread starter recordsnherb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

The city of Wyoming on the west side has an all out ban on med. Mary. The mayor of the city is a pharmacist and says if weed was medicine you would get it at a pharmacy. Jack poll, the guys about 60 and as narrow minded as they come. If your in the grand rapids area stay out of Wyoming.

C

cheech

The city of Wyoming on the west side has an all out ban on med. Mary. The mayor of the city is a pharmacist and says if weed was medicine you would get it at a pharmacy. Jack poll, the guys about 60 and as narrow minded as they come. If your in the grand rapids area stay out of Wyoming.

what a jerk off. i consume quite a bit of medicine and none of it is from a pharmacy.

Irish

Irish

i was reading at MAP, media awareness project, a couple months ago where holland mi was trying to pass city ordinance that a growers home had to be so far from another growers home!

aint that some shit?

hows that ban working out for the city of wyoming mi? old dude dont care cause by time its heard in court, he'll be long gone. how i see it anyway. either that, or vote is old ass into retiring! that'll teach him the value of a job here dammit.

i got this feeling that all these dispensaries will be put to the test here soon, and i too hope they are ousted. i've seen the product thier all pushing round here(sw), near kzoo, and its a real joke. they sure aint about thier product, and the stories i'm hearing makes them sound like the proverbial snake oil salesman. those need the steel toe boot in the ass. jmo...

C

cheech

yea i don't know where to stand sometimes.. i'd rather have it all around legal even though that would likely mean i'd have to find a real job.

i feel awful for recreational users who get busted and have to go through the system; court, court appointed counseling, community service, fines etc...

but i don't really feel bad for the 'pioneers' that get busted - the ones who started up dispensaries in 'choppy waters' so to say.

they knew the risk. just like i would know the risk if i set up a 30k commercial grow in a commercially or industrial zoned building. how the hell would i convince anyone that my FIVE patients consume 40 lbs of weed. you have to be totally prepared to do prison time at this point IMO - in MI, that is.

M

MIway

The Ugly Truth

yea i don't know where to stand sometimes.. i'd rather have it all around legal even though that would likely mean i'd have to find a real job.

i feel awful for recreational users who get busted and have to go through the system; court, court appointed counseling, community service, fines etc...

but i don't really feel bad for the 'pioneers' that get busted - the ones who started up dispensaries in 'choppy waters' so to say.

they knew the risk. just like i would know the risk if i set up a 30k commercial grow in a commercially or industrial zoned building. how the hell would i convince anyone that my FIVE patients consume 40 lbs of weed. you have to be totally prepared to do prison time at this point IMO - in MI, that is.

Ahhh... someone is hitting on the ugly head... ;-)

Prohibition is what inflates & supports our economies... even the legal ones... be it through licensing, permits, taxes or outright legal exception... or through prohibitive start-up costs to keep out competitors... the reason some can is that other can't... the reason some have is that others don't... the reason you want is that you are without.

If anyone makes a dollar of off weed, it is for a reason. Some of us benefit, while others don't.

We can surround ourselves in all the wonderful pleasantries of how we are trying to help the 1% of the population that is truly, truly ill, but those making any part of their way on this, is by means of prohibitions.

Lets call a spade a spade... all of this wonderful merriment we enjoy... is because of prohibitions... along with all of the terrible harms that extend out to millions prosecuted under those related laws.

But yeah... I entered wholeheartedly into this under the full comprehension of what the potential costs could be. The risk/reward is based on the very systems of prohibition we often find convenient to knock.

A little hypocritical, we all are... this whole arena we play around in is conflicted, compromised & in some ways convenient.

Being a gangsta ain't easy... esp if you start thinking about shit... I make money by others being in jail. I pay my bills by others being in jail. So do you.

Don't blame you for feeling conflicted... I do.

M

Maz

I am a caregiver with 5 patients. So yea that is 60 plants. Then i get a MMM card with no caregiver i am allowed 72 plants. I don't fell like this is a grey area at all. I fill completely comfortable with this. I think with this many plant you should fill all the needs of your patients (only receiving compensation for your work in the garden) and yourself. Then a compassion club should take the rest of the overages and dispense them to card holders. This will keep the "Drug dealer" out of the equation, and out of the hands of minors.

S

sammylong492

the facts weren't really laid out as to why the dea was involved.. this was a seedy operation, who knows what they were into on top of the marijuana. most that have been raided and shut down were by michigan law enforcement, and understandably so. you know, it being illegal and everything to just sell it to any card holder. hopefully that will change, but until then, might as well fly as straight as possible. or not, heh.

yes yes yes fly straight or they will take every thing you have and you wont be legal any more why go through every thing to get busted for being over your numbers or trying to get just a few more then you should im alowed 24 me and im a cargiver for a very good friend of mine i have 23 in right now i have 4 in flower 3 perps and 1 mauwi i have 4 mother's and 15 babys im very happy with that no greed here:)

recordsnherb

recordsnherb

two more collectives in o.c got hit today, dont know many details but i know dudes were taken out in cuffs at the one spot which i hear is pretty hardcore when it comes to checking cards/paperwork so i dont know what caused the raids, if anyone has any info id be all ears as this is right around the corner from me

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
two more collectives in o.c got hit today, dont know many details but i know dudes were taken out in cuffs at the one spot which i hear is pretty hardcore when it comes to checking cards/paperwork so i dont know what caused the raids, if anyone has any info id be all ears as this is right around the corner from me

Where is this in Michigan ??

recordsnherb

recordsnherb

broski green solutions did NOT get raided, bazonzoes and a&n both did. greens seems to be the only ones doing things right and arent greedy so hope they stay open

J

jw214

I here you guys, but I think some, not all are bringing in out of state herb..

Top Bottom