More State Forums

• Thread starter SunGrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SunGrown

SunGrown

Just a suggestion, take it as you will

But I would say it is quite wise to include in the state listings states such as Florida for those areas that are sure to be legal very soon.

These types of areas already have a large financial base and momentum on their own, but if the awesome possum THCFarmer Comunity can be at the forefront of the movement with a clean and accessible platform, why the hell wouldn't you do it?

Just my OP ED for now. Take it as you will

Grow Well my fellow farmers!

way2green

way2green

I guess that many Floridians just don't have much faith in the political process. I am a Floridian and this state has continued to put aside the better behalf of the citizens in the interest of burocratic politicians and self interest groups. I just c peeps arguing for strains and not total decriminalization or legalization for the citizens that pay the bills around this joint! Jmho

SunGrown

SunGrown

:bookworm:

I knew it made sense to someone else at least!

Thanx fellow farmers for the good karma!

SunGrown

SunGrown

I guess that many Floridians just don't have much faith in the political process. I am a Floridian and this state has continued to put aside the better behalf of the citizens in the interest of burocratic politicians and self interest groups. I just c peeps arguing for strains and not total decriminalization or legalization for the citizens that pay the bills around this joint! Jmho

I spent quite a few years in Florida

specifically North Port, Sarasota, Bradenton...lol

(almost 20 years ago now, holy fuck!)

....I am not in any way an authority about legalization but I am in the glorious legal state of Jefferson!(Hope that is soon)(Nor Cal for now)

But feel free to ask for advise if I can ever help

Till then, Grow Well!

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

a dedicated Fl forum would be good........many of us post here in a fl thread in the OTHER section.

we already have a very limited low thc bill sb 1030 and a vote for Amendment 2 will give greater access to cannabis as medicine........none allow a patient to grow but i can see that changing in time when none of the fears used in cannabis propaganda comes true.

peace

FloridaWeed

FloridaWeed

I spent quite a few years in Florida

specifically North Port, Sarasota, Bradenton...lol

(almost 20 years ago now, holy fuck!)

Hey Now SunGrown,

I am in the Sarasota Area currently...How you like Cali compared to FL ?

SunGrown

SunGrown

Hey Now SunGrown,

I am in the Sarasota Area currently...How you like Cali compared to FL ?
Like nite and day bro.

I have been in California over ten years now. I really dislike Florida, but that was my experience and my opinion. Once I found this amazing state I now live in I knew I found what I had been searching for my entire life!

I used to go to the drum circles on the beach on sundays in Sarasota. That was sometimes ok. And when I lived on venice island I was only half a block to the beach and I did like that.

Only thing I really miss about FL is the fishing. Some live shrimp and I would catch ten different fish in ten different casts of my line...that was good times!

I was different then, times were different, I was very poor, etc...

when you are poor in FL you get stuck there in a stupid cycle and day labor jobs only keep you from committing suicide for so long, lol!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Im rooting for Arkansas and Alabama to legalize soon. I have family over that way
I love how green it is there!

FloridaWeed

FloridaWeed

Like nite and day bro.

I have been in California over ten years now. I really dislike Florida, but that was my experience and my opinion. Once I found this amazing state I now live in I knew I found what I had been searching for my entire life!

I used to go to the drum circles on the beach on sundays in Sarasota. That was sometimes ok. And when I lived on venice island I was only half a block to the beach and I did like that.

Only thing I really miss about FL is the fishing. Some live shrimp and I would catch ten different fish in ten different casts of my line...that was good times!

I was different then, times were different, I was very poor, etc...

when you are poor in FL you get stuck there in a stupid cycle and day labor jobs only keep you from committing suicide for so long, lol!

I spent some time in Cali, traveled up and down the coast golfing in San Diego, Monterey and Frisco. For sure the scenery is beautiful in Cali, but can't beat Florida's 85 degree water / cool white sand beaches of Siesta Key.

Have some friends up there still though. (Pecker Woods and Pisa's )

Good find someone from the neighborhood...

SunGrown

SunGrown

Next time you are in Cali I suggest avoiding the cities and travel the hills...a lot of folks have no clue about the ridge/mountains where I live.

I think you may love it, and also go check out the beaches in Humboldt, a lot of really awesome places up this way

SunGrown

SunGrown

Im rooting for Arkansas and Alabama to legalize soon. I have family over that way
I love how green it is there!
Alabama High Test...can your family find that strain Ken??

Please let me know if so. I love alabama too, just not all the people.

I am rooting for Kentucky and it will happen. You wouldn't even imagine the amount of really high quality herb being grown in the Kentucky hills, it's a lot like where I am now in the Kentucky hills!

Top Bottom