More White Bubba...

• Thread starter slightlystoned
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
OG Rascals White Bubba Kush. Some of the Dankest Ive smoked, the easiest plant to grow and man is she beautiful. This is a complete organic grow, still tweaking and fine tuning to get it dialed in right. These pictures do not do it justice, seeing it in person is jaw dropping. This plant was bout a 20" in diameter and only bout a 15" tall from the top of the soil. Had bout 25 to 30 "top" buds. This plant is so bit i couldn't fit it all in one picture with my macro lense.

WBK_Branch_4.jpg
WBK_Branch_1.jpg
WBK_BUD_8.jpg
WBK_BUD_7.jpg
WBK_BUD_5.jpg

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh boy I love it!!!!!!!!!!! The colors are crazy bro!! Green and Purple!! I wish i could see the first pics in High res!

Well done bro...

saldiado

saldiado

looking dank. always love seeing anything with bubba in it.

rollajoint

rollajoint

Looking lovely slightly Im keeping my eyes open for these white bubbas .

RJ

C

chunkymunky

love the colors, let us know how she smokes for ya!!!

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh boy I love it!!!!!!!!!!! The colors are crazy bro!! Green and Purple!! I wish i could see the first pics in High res!

Well done bro...

thanks tcm. yeah i got some super high res photos. so close you could see the trichs and if they were clear or cloudy. Yeah got some really good colors. room was getting down to the low 60's at night. thanks for the KINDness.

love the colors, let us know how she smokes for ya!!!

thanks munky. this is more of the bubba dominant cross. gotta love that kush flavor. mmmm. kushy.

thanks everyone... I really recomend this strain from rascal. It is really a true conisseur smoke. It is very relaxing and intense body high. I smoke it afterwork to rid of the days stresses.

thanks rascal and logic for bring this to the farm. I truly love this place. peace :rasta2:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
nice looking plant bro you grew the shit outa it

O

ograskal

Very Beautiful bro!...Love the colors!....Hope you enjoy the smoke!...~ogr

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Great shots bro! Lookin real nice...

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks everyone. If any body has any suggestions how i can improve. Feel free to say anything, constuctive criticism. Helps me dial it in. Thanks again. I cant wait till i can show some more raskal gear. all his gear is FIRE. Next round should be the fire bubba. Gotta save the white urkles until i can grow the shit out of em. peace yall :joint:

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks MF. Yeah I really like the flavor of the white bubba. should have some more pictures coming this week some time, some pictures of the dried product. Peace yall and happing farming. slightly

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
ok you ask and you shall receive. Here are a couple of shots from the latest WBK. I recomend enlarging the macro shot of the trichs. Ive been smokin the sh*t outta this. :passingjoint:

WBK_bud11.jpg

WBK_Crown11.jpg

WBK_Branch1.jpg

WBK_Trich1.jpg

H

Highagain

Insane Bro, you hit the pheno jackpot. Really amazing results, thanks for sharing.

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
Highagain and JH420 thanks for checkin it out. I cant wait till i can get some more pics up of some of the other gear im running.

rollajoint

rollajoint

YUMMIE !!! That looks like some dank for sure mate !! Well done !

RJ

Top Bottom