morocan eggs bullets pellets or whatever you call it(and loads)

• Thread starter ojd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

anyone who doubts the quality of this hash be at the hemp expo at brick lane and il bring enough for everyone to try

peace

I definately want a taste ojd, ill give you a ring so we can link up:)

B

bannana man

do you have to add heat to the 1s and 50s or are they soft ? i dont like to add heat to hash .

this stuff has great flavour and is top quality hash
maybe the 250 lump was a litle less pressed but all the same is top grade
i pefer the smaller 1's or the 50's
id like to ty some of the hash you get man must be some good shit
round my way nobody gets nothing but soapba slate hash or lots of lower grade hash from india thats been swallowed(quite alot of people do it round my way)
but this hash is the best you can get on a regular basis and lage amounts

bring some down to the expo if your coming down and we can compare our goods

B

bannana man

yeh , they re forming them in uk as well . knocked back 100g eggs at the start of the year . just europolm chopped and shaped to pass as decent import . as for 250g eggs , c'mon now , who or what is meant to be bringing that in , elephants !
i was think the same why 250g eggs ?elephants lol

B

BITYmagicBeanz

this stuff is good quality in my top 3 of hashes. snoe sleepaa hash. cheese hash then this. got a nice smell. and bannana man. you can roll this stuff. when it gets to room temp. but you can burn it aswell. it bubbles like mad. its inflamable! feels nice aswell. and realy sticky.

N

NeuroHerb

If that was the hash in my part of the UK I wouldn't be telling so many dealers no thanks. All we seem to get here is the scrapbar or dry sift being called Polm or actually Pollen as the dealers call it. Most of it has been sat in a tray of iso in order to take the oil out.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

I was lucky to get a sample of Oj' a few weeks back and it definately was top grade chocolate, i recently got back from the cup and i bought sum carmelo hash and the quality is nowhere near Ojd's Ass bandit hash lol. Oj's hash bubbles much more and you can see the oils and shiny trichomes,also has really floral fragrance smell unlike the piece i got from Dam and i also noticed Oj's hash was much softer when in room temp. I would say Oj's carmello hash is the best Maroc hashish i have tasted and which ever Ass bandit smuggled it into the country deserves a gold medal for being a brave ass bandit:rock

W

Worddd

i have heard they feed camels with weed and water for a month or two take them over the border and collect the droppings ai the shape, scary shit

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Damn ojd!!! Is it Easter already? I'd like to find some eggs too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

I heard Morrocan woman plug em up the pum pum lol

but i dont know how they do the 250grams pellets??? lots of pelvic floor exercise lol

S

satty

Theres nothing wrong with " plugging "
its just not for everyone...
:tongueout

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

my m8 plugged 1/2 oz of skunk from Amsterdam and i told him to just throw it in the luguage but he said he will no way risk it. Anyways he plugged it and used sum KY jelly he got from the adult shop lol. When we got back to the UK i did not see the guy for 2 weeks and when i did see him he told me, he had a infection in his butt hole coz he did not take the twigs out and one of the twigs stabbed his ass hole lmao and it developed into a lump and got infected and he couldnt even whipe his ass without going through severe pain.
That should teach him a lesson about pluggin weed ha ha ha ha ha ass bandit

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
Hahahahah that is some funney shit man ,,hahhahahgah

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
jah-- I guess your friend doesn't need fiber??? That story is FUNNY as shit! LOL

F

FastForward

Yeeeeee-ikes Jah! Never ever ever ever. Nofukk3nway! I don't care how awesome the smoke is, it ain't going up my ass. And explaining a butt infection to the doc is prolly just as bad as the infection itself - "uhhhh...I errr....thought I was using a hemp suppository but I think I got it wrong....are they meant to have twigs in?" :)

Top Bottom