Morocco 2009,the rif mountains

• Thread starter rsin seeker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rsin seeker

About time i stared this a little bit about me my two passions in life is travel and cannabis(resin).So when i can afford it i like to combind the two together(traveling to cannabis producing countrys)this is my first report on morocco and my trip to chefchaouen and a few other villages.First thing i will say that the best hash in these mountains is made by WESTERNERS who live in the mountains with a few moroccan familys this hash is not made by beating the material over screens it all done by hand ever so gentily with four screens.Also this hash is made from strains from jamiaca,mexico,spain,holland not morocco the reason for this is because these strains produce more and stronger resin,The plants the resin is made from is seeded the same as moroccan because there is so much pollen about its impossible to get a pure female crop but these strains produce more than the moroccan and have a unique taste and high so the farmer can get a little bit extra monet for his crop.The method for making this hash is u take one kilo of kiff destem and deseed which will leave about 200-300 grams of material to work with this is then put on the first screen and gentily shook for five minates then threw away.The material from the first shake is put on the second screen and shook for three minates then put on the third screen and shook for 2 minates then the last screen for one minate after this is done u will have 2-4 grams of almost all heads from the kilo of kiff.This stuff puts to shame any first grade pollen i have seen in the mountains i have seen a lot be back soon.RESIN SEEKER

R

rsin seeker

trying to upload pics but it keep saying upload failed anyone help?

O

ojd

hi resinseeker
try resizing your photos
very interested to see these pics
peace

R

rsin seeker

hi ojd am a beginner with computers dont have a clue what u mean resize pics lol can you help. i post on a few sites if u check out ICmag in the travel section u can see some pics

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
i'm curious too!!!

Here you can find a tutorial on resizing pictures, for windows (just click on the word "Here")...

I hope this helps...

cheers

R

rsin seeker

been trying to resize for the last 45mins and i just cant get it.my pics work fine on other sites why not this one?

S

SmokeTheState

What file format are the pictures? Try saving as a JPG or another common format and see if that works.

E

easypleasie

I'm sure there is a file size limit for uploads. Each site is gonna have different requirements. Even if you resize it, the file size could still be too big for this site. It needs to be optimized for the web to make it load fast. Try resizing with a width of 800 pixels wide or less.

Here's an online site that you can resize and optimize for free! It usually reduces the file size by 90% or better! http://www.webresizer.com/resizer/

Upload a photo (must be less than 5 mb) and just set the "New size" box to 800 and hit the "apply changes" button. After it converts the image, just drag and drop the photo onto your desktop. Or right click the photo and select save image. Save it to your desktop so you don't lose it.

Give it a whirl :)

R

rsin seeker

all the tech talk is to much for me.check out my thread over at ic mag my pics upload there no problem.am just a traveller and smoker not a computer wizard lol

Top Bottom