MoS CuTty from the Mitten

• Thread starter MoSCutty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MoSCutty

Greetings Farmers,

I'm Mos CuTty from the Mitten, I've been lurking for a bit and think it's time to join in the fun.

I want to thank all the farmers who contribute daily to make this such a wonderful community.

I look forward to learning and sharing with all!:icon_spin:

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Hey Mos Cutty ,

I'm from the Mitten also . Welcome Aboard, Nice Michigan area they have here for us Mitten Folks .:big_boss: Good Luck & Nice to meet yer Acquaintanceship ,,,:harvest:

G

Greengramps

Welcome

Hi MoSCutty, Hello and Welcome to the Farm, nice to have you. Hope you have good luck and great gardens to show us. I'm looking forward to your threads and posts. Peace and Happy Growing. GG :420::passingjoint:

M

MichNuggets

welcome man, im also from the mitten and relatively new to the farm. growing anything good?

M

MoSCutty

Hey Mos Cutty ,

I'm from the Mitten also . Welcome Aboard, Nice Michigan area they have here for us Mitten Folks .:big_boss: Good Luck & Nice to meet yer Acquaintanceship ,,,:harvest:
Right on man, I didn't even see all the good vibes. Still learning to navigate the Farm.
Hi MoSCutty, Hello and Welcome to the Farm, nice to have you. Hope you have good luck and great gardens to show us. I'm looking forward to your threads and posts. Peace and Happy Growing. GG :420::passingjoint:

I was just discussing with the wife about dropping something on the farm.

welcome man, im also from the mitten and relatively new to the farm. growing anything good?
Always!:stonedsmilie:
welcome to the farm MoSCutty!

Papa, Respect and thanks for the welcome.

Top Bottom