Mosca C99 Bx1

• Thread starter nurlord
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nurlord

nurlord

Yeah I have two females but all those pictures are off the same pheno. Just a little bit less weight than her sister but both look to yield very well. However this one smells more of pineapples and is a lot more frosty. Funny thing is the other pheno leaves my fingers stickier when I touch it.

catdaddy

catdaddy

oh ok. i got a pack of these i might get them going once i get the rest of these clones have into flower. how long are you letting these go for?

nurlord

nurlord

54 days max. They looked about done at 49 days to be honest. I found a small section of bud rot in an upper bud so becareful be cause these are super dense. A bud I took at 47 days and microwaved was pretty strong man. I can't wait to try a perfect sample.

mack 10

mack 10

54 days? thats crazy. love that c99. got a pack of these to try, soon. mack.

nurlord

nurlord

Yeah man C99 was originally advertised as 50-52 days back when it was first released by the Bros Grimm. Mosca won a cup with a sample he took down at 54 days. I hear of people letting it go longer but that changes the high. To me if you're growing c99 you want that pineapple smell and you want that powerful up mentally stimulating high. That high really starts to change around day 56 or so which is why I take them down earlier.

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice pics! I just started a couple of these im a few weeks into veg. Good to know what I have to look forward to..

Budzillah

Budzillah

Nice budz! Just got a pack myself. Looking for a strong smelling pineapple pheno. Keep up the good work!

nurlord

nurlord

So these came down last week. Happy to report that they are every bit as good as advertised. While one of the two didn't smell too fruity they both have a very powerful high with no ceiling. My pineapple pheno or at least the strongest pineapple smelling of the two is great. The smoke off the end of the joint smells like a pineapple incense for the first half of the joint. You all are going to love these.

neverbreak

neverbreak

it sounds like a solid strain to grow.

did ya start them from seed or clones? how long from beginning to end?

neverbreak

nurlord

nurlord

Very solid, not fussy, yield great, great sativa experience as well. These were grown from seed. I honestly don't remember how long they vegged for more than a month less than two. They were not topped but they should be topped to 4-6 branches. Flower time is 50-54 days. I think 52 would be perfect with the F1 from Mosca talking a little longer than the BX from what I can tell.

Top Bottom