Mosca Seeds Cinderella 99 F1 Bud Shots!

• Thread starter Mosca Negra
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Hey what's up everyone? Wanted to share some NEW pictures of some Cinderella 99 F1 pictures I recently took.

The pictures are of the short bushy Indica pheno and boy does she REEK of PINEAPPLES!!! This gal finished in 54 days of flowering and was pretty effortless to grow-- not fussy at all. The colas are hard and tight and deliver that mind twisting Cindy 99 high. Moreover, the high is very cerebral, up-lifting, and motivating!

Without further a due, here she is... CINDERELLA 99 F1
DSC03486.JPG
DSC03494w.jpg
DSC03482.JPG
DSC03486w.jpg

winta

winta

wow those buds look rockin my dude! i was wonderin how she looked when i seen the gear on the bay! thanks for the pics!

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Yo Jah! How ya been bro? You are looking at her!

Any time winta!

D

danko

super cropped or any training??? from seed??? how long in veg?? just curious! starting mine in about a month! thanks man!

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
I just popped mine, i will keep you posted on how things are going.. very pleased with those pics... what other phenos should i expect?

M

Mr.Therapy Man

I may pick some of these up,Ive got the Bx1 and its looking dank and Ive got three phenos out of five beans.Looking good Mosca!!!!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I have been wanting to try some C99, after seeing your pics its a must. Does the pineapple smell transfer over to the taste?

B

bakershredhead

Hey Mosca what's the real difference between the F1 hybrid and the
BX1? I've got a pack of the bx1 coming and just wondering if maybe I should pick up some of the f1 also. I'm growing mdp trees if ya wanna know. Thanks

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
DAM,,What some gorgeous plants Mosca Looks like nice yeilder and a easy trimming plant also.. Great job....Jimi

B

biggs

great shots mate. which will give the most pineapple stank out of the f1 or the bx1? i need me some pineapple goodness.:rasta2:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i dont know which has the stronger smelling pineapples but i know you will definatly get a few differnt pineapple plants outa the bx-1. everyone that has grown them so far says they smell like pienapples. i got 3 plants 2 very pineapple smelling plants. this plant smells so good for real its not just hype.

since they are cheap enough i would just buy a pack of both thats what i did

B

biggs

i dont know which has the stronger smelling pineapples but i know you will definatly get a few differnt pineapple plants outa the bx-1. everyone that has grown them so far says they smell like pienapples. i got 3 plants 2 very pineapple smelling plants. this plant smells so good for real its not just hype.

since they are cheap enough i would just buy a pack of both thats what i did

cheers for the info mate. i think thats probably the best answer, get a pack of each and i'm sure to find some stinking pineapple dank.

ilikepot

ilikepot

Had to make a choice and I went with the F1. The photo above sent me over the edge. While I am hopeing to get the pineapple pheno most of the pice I have saw of the BX1 the buds were way smaller than the pics Mocas got here. Also I've heard somthing about a fruit punch? What other types of phenos can I expect from the F1's, Mosca?
ilikepot

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
There are also a Grapefruit pheno of Cinderella 99 as well. Some people really dig this pheno. I do have selected seeds which I crossed with a heavy Grapefruit pheno Cinderella 99 mother. Maybe I will do a promo with these...

Anywho, let me know if you have any other questions.

Mosca

alexdubbeat

alexdubbeat

hi Mosca, i don`t know is it right place to ask but i`ll... i`d like to know can i grow your cindy in outdoor at 46N latitude? thanks.

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
The Cinderella 99 BX-1 & F1's have not been tested outdoors. With that said, some growers have reported their Cinderella 99's have done well outdoors in the Southern U.S.

Can you give me more detail as to your humidity levels, temps, ect.?

MN

M

Malachi

Mosca, I have heard that the C-99 doesn't yield that well, but looking at those pics that doesn't seem to be the case. WHats the yield like with a 2 week veg?

alexdubbeat

alexdubbeat

The Cinderella 99 BX-1 & F1's have not been tested outdoors. With that said, some growers have reported their Cinderella 99's have done well outdoors in the Southern U.S.
MN

thanks for respond:happy
Can you give me more detail as to your humidity levels, temps, ect.?

it depends from year, so one year autumn can be rainy and pretty cold starting from mid/end october. but in most cases it can be grown till end of october even start november. i`m in east Europe:)
good vibes for u Mosca and your plants))))
:weed-sign:

Top Bottom