Mosca Seeds Cinderella 99 F1 Bud Shots!

• Thread starter Mosca Negra
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
we will be testing your cindy f1 outdoors (from seed) this year and post results.........beans are already cracked and we will be topping them....shamus

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Outstanding Shamus! Can you tell me you climate details, latitude, humidity, etc?

Mucho Gracias!

Mosca

S

superherbsmoker

Looking great, I'm interested in this strain for sure.

S

superherbsmoker

Hello,

I'm new to growing and I like a sativa 'up' high. I don't like couch lock, and I like an herb that is energizing and I can smoke during the day and still work hard, I don't like to feel lazy or dopey.

I came across your thread on 'Cinderella 99 F1' and the plant looks great with big buds, I have a couple questions for you please:

1. I'm planning on a space about 2 feet by 4 feet, 6 feet tall, how many plants would I be able to fit in that space and how much would I be able to yield in a space that size? (I will use LED light equal to a 1.5-2.0k HPS)

2. At what size or time in veg do I put the plants in flower 12/12?

3. At what point do I take clones at?

4. What percentage Sativa is this plant?

5. Can you please describe the 'high' you get, can you still work hard, do activities, be social and is there a crash?

6. When will the sex of the plant show?

7. Any specific nutrients you use?

8. How long does drying and curing take?

Thanks in advance for you help. :help:

Cheers,
Superherbsmoker

Carnack

Carnack

Premium Member
Supporter
Just landed my second pack of the BX1 and will get my second pack of F2's as well....

I gotta say this...

YOu did a bang up job on this run, Mosca!

Super kill, bro.

When you are ready to run your next inspiration rest assured I am down with two packs...lol!

Cheers!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Any dry bud shot of that beauty Mosca?

I soon pop a f1 pack!! First time growing C99 and first time growing Mosca gear so needless to say im pretty excited!

54 days? damn thats fats i love it, did u have some pheno that took longer than that in the f1's?

F

fhg25

lol, know this is an old thread, but I would love to fing a good GF pheno of C99, I am one of those that really dig that pheno. I lost my mo from orig BG stock years ago in a move. Getts a boooooooJ

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Bad ass bud shots Mosca! When's the next drop of these beans coming or can I scoop some up in socal? :wondering

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Care Mutual in SoCal carries Mosca Seeds, but THCbay will have new gear within the next month! There will be some Tasty Surprises in store fo sho!!

Mosca
DSC03482.JPG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Care Mutual in SoCal carries Mosca Seeds, but THCbay will have new gear within the next month! There will be some Tasty Surprises in store fo sho!!

Mosca
Thx for the response Mosca! GoD has been telling how dope your gear is and after seeing Gritty kill it, I've got caught the bug and gotta run the C99 for sure... :cool

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Grew the fly pack outdoors

I live a little (30 miles) south of Indianapolis. I grew the fly pack in a 45 gallon smart pot. Planted small 4" tall plants into the 45 gallon container 1st week of june in a circle. Harvested plants 1st week of October, could have gone another week. I am very pleased with the weed I received, but can't distinguish between the 2. All plants were 6' tall, didn't top because I had them in a spot where they only received about 3-4 hours of direct sunlight per day(not one of my best spots) but it was just a trial of these beans, and I was very happy. There are pics in my gallery, to stupid to transfer them to here

mal

H

Hotep

I was lucky to run a bx and a few x's of C99. I would love to get some of your pure C99 when they restock!

nuttso

nuttso

i found an incredible pheno in 2 seeds c99 f1. damn mosca really really good shit. takes 60 days and smells like pineapple. rock hard. only canna base nutes no extra p/k.clones in under 10 days.

D

dlively11

I dont get how his c99 seems so much larger yield wise then other c99s. I have a clone pineapple c99 that looks like maybe 50% the yield he is getting. Very interested now.

Top Bottom