Mossy Jem

• Thread starter jlve187
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jlve187

Hey karma i was wondering when can i get my hands on the precious Jems?? Ive been looking for them all over the place and cant find them either they are out of stock or just cant get them can you help me out???

K

Karma Genetics

I think you need a amount of post\s before you can buy them. they are under THCbay at the top of the screen.

J

jlve187

I think you need a amount of post\s before you can buy them. they are under THCbay at the top of the screen.

Hey thanks for getting back to me..but i know where to find your seeds but i cant find mossy jem. Thats the strain i want to buy. Is there any more left or do you have any you can list so i can do a buy it now?? Also ill have a certain amount of posts so i can buy them like 2moro..Looking forward to your reply Thanks man!!

K

Karma Genetics

I am sorry but i dont have a strain called mossy jem.

J

jlve187

Sorry

I am sorry but i dont have a strain called mossy jem.

Opps sorry i got you mixed up with another breeder im sorry buddy. But any way what strain of yours do you think is a good yielding and high potency strain???

K

Karma Genetics

mirre and karma's jack both seem to over yield almost every strain i grow.

J

jlve187

Hey Karma i just ordered a pack of the Jamil Sayyida from seedboutique. I grow outdoors and i was wondering do you think if i start them this late int he season you think they will be alright they should be started by aug 1st.. I live in usa north east in boston massachusetts... I was just wondering but anyway i cant wait to get my hands on them i love your genetics and i will be postin a thread about them when i get them going....Get back to me when you can thanks man

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

I am also looking for the mossy's black strain. Anyone have? Looking to grab some non AF beans if possible of any of his strains really. The black though I dont really care AF or non AF

Can also trade you cuts if you are legal in socal.

Top Bottom