most beautiful places you've been

• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hawaii is the best place I've ever been.. The colors on that island look like there in high definition.. & some day I'm going back I Love that island..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
damn chickenman! that's beautiful! one day, i WILL have some peaceful land like that....

Thanks..
Our view is ever changing. The weather, clouds, sun angle changes view constantly.
Were surrounded by Mesas, valleys and mountians, we can see 100 miles to the southern mountians...Still get goosebumps sunrise daily is awesome, quite, cows and pausture for neighbors....

I allways dreamed of such a place like this, back in the day I was a wreck due to my drinking.

I worked hard to overcome the demonds and obstacles by listening and following my heart and dreams. 10 years not a drop..

Someday you too will find what your looking for, If I can do it you can too.
What Iam saying go for it, we only live once, do what you know is right,...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
New Zealand is incredable...

E

E.T.

Thanks..
Our view is ever changing. The weather, clouds, sun angle changes view constantly.
Were surrounded by Mesas, valleys and mountians, we can see 100 miles to the southern mountians...Still get goosebumps sunrise daily is awesome, quite, cows and pausture for neighbors....

truly jealous, my friend. i'm a country boy at heart, living in the center of a major city....not sure how that fkn happened....but, i have found peace and enjoy the ability of walking to anything i need/want. really changed the way i live and think...i'll get back to the country. in the meantime, i'll live vicariously through you...

supercharged

supercharged

koh samet, thailand, its a tiny island that is now a reserve, very beautiful and peaceful

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
koh samet, thailand, its a tiny island that is now a reserve, very beautiful and peaceful

Thailand awesome, dont get caught with mj, big trouble.
Cambodia all the weed you need, cheap and good, no worries.
A friend has a house there and loves it, says he get incredable mj...

sky high

sky high

Beautiful pic, my friend! Just about where our slice of Heaven may very well end up being located. Hopefully we can strike a deal that works for all....

No shit. You only live once. Beyond that..it's only money.... so fuck it! Time to FARM!

dude..those were fuckin killer tomotoes. CRAZY lookin w/allthe burgundy/etc colors...and damn good eatin'!

The chickenman has it goin' on, folks! I saw it with my own two (red) eyes!!!

s h

supercharged

supercharged

well, we were on it everyday over there, behind closed doors tho, we found the best smoke to come from loas, we got to know a local who had it sent from there and it was some of the strongest stuff i ever smoked and i mean mixed with drink and no way you copuld see anything, madness lol

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Sky, your welcome anytime and the sooner you all move hereabouts the better.
This is a healing, healthy and wonderful part of the world.
Been a lot of places, my wandering days are finished, here is where I will remain

pinegrovedave

pinegrovedave

nice dave!

Thanks. And here's a pic from the summit of Mt. Tallac (~9700ft) taken 2 weeks prior to the earlier pic. That's Lake Tahoe in the right of the pic. Each mountain top is visible in the pics (Pyramid Peak in this pic and Mt. Tallac in the previous pic)...

Tallac tahoe panorama 2
S

sfzoo

Bali. I must include the dive sites I visited. Just unbelievable.

Diving in the Navy harbor at Guam. Guam itself? Not so much.

You missed out on Guam then...easy to do if you're not local. Underground caves, desolate beaches, deep sea fishing, reef fishing, off-roading, downhill biking, and of course, as you mentioned, diving.
Certainly not the MOST beautiful place on earth, but I feel like you missed out if you experience was 'not so much'.

^If that sounded bitter, it was ;) . Born and raised.

Had my breath taken away many many times on my first trip to Yosemite. Read Muirs books after the trip. It was nearly life changing.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm sure you're right, sf, we had two weeks and my first two days I could hardly do a thing. We couldn't get on and off base by ourselves, so that severely restricted what we could do. We did try one other site on a really bad day for diving, we lost each other and had to call it short and I almost couldn't make it back to shore.

And I absolutely will say this--Guam is head and shoulders above anything I've seen so far in Puerto Rico.

pinegrovedave

pinegrovedave

I'm sure you're right, sf, we had two weeks and my first two days I could hardly do a thing. We couldn't get on and off base by ourselves, so that severely restricted what we could do. We did try one other site on a really bad day for diving, we lost each other and had to call it short and I almost couldn't make it back to shore.

And I absolutely will say this--Guam is head and shoulders above anything I've seen so far in Puerto Rico.

Yeah, we didn't have enough time darlin'. What we did do was fun though. The drive around the island was cool, and remember the beach by Tumon we walked out to? Gab Gab Harbor though was stellar.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Thanks. And here's a pic from the summit of Mt. Tallac (~9700ft) taken 2 weeks prior to the earlier pic. That's Lake Tahoe in the right of the pic. Each mountain top is visible in the pics (Pyramid Peak in this pic and Mt. Tallac in the previous pic)...

sick panaramas dave

welcome to the farm BTW!

Top Bottom