Most economic / cheapest grow LEDs

• Thread starter simonkay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
simonkay

simonkay

Hi guys didnt find nothing conclusive on the forum so im thinking lets start a thread on the most economical (but will still work in flower for a good harvest) LEDs
Its obvious the name brands upwards of $400 will work well

We need to know which 100-300 watt sub $400 work well? This will be helpful for many noobs/entry level grows ✌️avoid trash from china.

So far ive come across these as the cheapest available

King led
Szhlux
Farmlite
Abriselux
Imvsincere
Viparspectra
Phlizon

Can you guys kindly let me know if its all trash or if you've actually had.good results yourself with them. 🙏

Bluebuddha

Bluebuddha

So, throw the "China is trash" out the window. That's an outdated relic of info.

Right now there's an LED war raging. Prices continue to drop as brands vie for dominance.

You can get 800 true watts for 4-500 now.

The price floor is about to drop out.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I have both ViparSpectra and phlizon. The vipar is new to me so i cant really say much on it but it seems really nice. And i have the pl4500 from phlizon, its a beast of a light. Like 30 pounds, 450 watt quantum board, wicked bright, has additional switch for uv/ir too. I always leave it off though.

D

DelmarvaClones

Kingbrite for the win if you are just looking for cheap, but effective lights. I have ordered multiple lights directly from them and they are a great bang for your buck. I also have a couple Medic Grow lights and I think they perform very well for the price. Plus they have great customer service in my experience

K

KenKenaf

Kingbrite for the win if you are just looking for cheap, but effective lights. I have ordered multiple lights directly from them and they are a great bang for your buck. I also have a couple Medic Grow lights and I think they perform very well for the price. Plus they have great customer service in my experience

Kingbrite does not offer a spectrum worth a shit. If your veg light doesn't have 460nm chips, you're growing garbage. If your "bloom" light is 3500k, garbage. Maybe someday these Chinese factory workers will learn how to build lights, but right now there is no veg/bloom switch on this China shit. How the fuck does veg and bloom with same spectrum make sense? It doesn't. It is 100% proof of ignorance, trying to veg and bloom under the same spectrum.

Do NOT listen to ANYONE promoting same spectrum for veg and bloom, they are saboteurs. These 3500k all-in-one lights everyone is pimping are absolute garbage! Build your own light. For fucks sake. These slave labor factories do not care what diodes they put in your lights.

More blue for veg. More red for phos. Otherwise you're smoking mids. How the fuck has been his basic knowledge been lost since leds?

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

I have two ViparSpectra XS2000s and one XS1000. They all have been very good lights. They work well for all stages of growth. I have no complaints.

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
. How the fuck does veg and bloom with same spectrum make sense? It doesn't. It is 100% proof of ignorance, trying to veg and bloom under the same spectrum.
You are aware you can use a HPS for the entire grow skipping the metal halide right?

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Kingbrite does not offer a spectrum worth a shit. If your veg light doesn't have 460nm chips, you're growing garbage. If your "bloom" light is 3500k, garbage. Maybe someday these Chinese factory workers will learn how to build lights, but right now there is no veg/bloom switch on this China shit. How the fuck does veg and bloom with same spectrum make sense? It doesn't. It is 100% proof of ignorance, trying to veg and bloom under the same spectrum.

Do NOT listen to ANYONE promoting same spectrum for veg and bloom, they are saboteurs. These 3500k all-in-one lights everyone is pimping are absolute garbage! Build your own light. For fucks sake. These slave labor factories do not care what diodes they put in your lights.

More blue for veg. More red for phos. Otherwise you're smoking mids. How the fuck has been his basic knowledge been lost since leds?
All ive seen you do around here is be a troll and bash on peoples shit. Find somewhere else to do it dude. Its lame as fuck

awesomeblossom

awesomeblossom

H

How do u build your own light ? I'd like to know how.

simonkay

simonkay

Update: got myself 2 Farmlite LEDs 240w each with samsung diodes and sosen driver $160 each. Will be documenting with a grow journal.

Top Bottom