Most effective synthetic insecticide available

• Thread starter mountainoutlaw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mountainoutlaw

I believe in being preventitive, some neem oil or pyrthin sprays, but say all hell broke loose and you had to choose most effective synthetic, what would your go to nuke be?

Whatever it is, im ready to buy it for back up, shits serious out here in deep woods.

Btw ...tried spinosad as prevention spray ...it sucks. Got pyrethin, neem oil and...dia earth as preventors...now i need something serious in my arsenal, dont hold back now.

M

mountainoutlaw

Forbid avid floramite hexagon all 4 together for mitesprings lt cost you $1500 😉
I Always keep Bayer Forbid I have 8oz bottle but Ive always been told is specifically for mites, and i got beat by mites so bad i said i never letem do it again, has to be a way, bayer forbid 1st day.. nextnday avid for eggs, cost me $300

So you saying this is effective for root aphids as well? I was lookig at the Bayer Merit75 (imid @ 75%) ...that its more effectivenfor root aphids

Should i use the forbid?

I will look up hexagon, thanks for the no bs answer

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I Always keep Bayer Forbid I have 8oz bottle but Ive always been told is specifically for mites, and i got beat by mites so bad i said i never letem do it again, has to be a way, bayer forbid 1st day.. nextnday avid for eggs, cost me $300

So you saying this is effective for root aphids as well? I was lookig at the Bayer Merit75 (imid @ 75%) ...that its more effectivenfor root aphids

Should i use the forbid?
Hey forbid just for mites. If you want something to go with the forbid for aphids use triazicide from Home Depot. That will kick the living shit out of them then the forbid will fight the rest off.

I will look up hexagon, thanks for the no bs answer

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Sorry my message got mixed into the quotes ☝🏻

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I believe in being preventitive, some neem oil or pyrthin sprays, but say all hell broke loose and you had to choose most effective synthetic, what would your go to nuke be?

Whatever it is, im ready to buy it for back up, shits serious out here in deep woods.

Btw ...tried spinosad as prevention spray ...it sucks. Got pyrethin, neem oil and...dia earth as preventors...now i need something serious in my arsenal, dont hold back now.

I only use 2 products. Neem oil extract if in veg. and AgroMagen Grow Safe Biopesticide. If the neem oil doesn't work or I'm in flower, I use the Biopesticide.

I will only use the Garden Safe brand Neem Oil Extract. Number one reason - I grow hemp that is tested for pesticides and I will not subject my crops to any chemicals if I can avoid it. The Garden Safe Neem Oil Extract does NOT have the active ingredient azadirachtin that most other Neem oils have. It is unnecessary.

I will never use Azamax or Forbid or any of that stuff ever again.

If the Neem doesn't work the bio-pesticide is my "Nuclear Option". I have yet to see any spider mite or aphid infestation live after using it.

Top Bottom