Most efficient LEDs right now?

• Thread starter flipflop64
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

No i am planning on using a tank. But i got told that plants also produce ethylene at the end of the grow cycle.
Then no you dont. Plants will produce ethylene as they ripen/finish up. Much like putting a ripe fruit next to each other or in a bag together will ripen the other fruit faster.

Ethylene is a plant hormone that can induce and accelerate ripening. Its how they signal eachother its time to finish in a sense.

So this can only be an issue if run strains of differing flower times and even then venting once a day should be good. They produce very little at that point and definitely not enough to cause ethylene poisoning and ive run sealed rooms as small as 4x4 with 0 venting other than opening doors once a day to look in.

For me ethylene without a burner is a moot issue but again beat practice would he to vent end of lights on and then as far as ethylene I wouldn’t let it rent $0.01 soace in my head

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I mean venting the rooms would be a pain in the ass for me because i would need an additional hvac system. I also see lots of people running sealed systems so it cant be that much of a problem.
Something as simple as an extraction fan on a timer to vent 1x room volume at lights out is fine.

Just calculate the cubic feet and run the fan at whatever cfm for the time needed to reach that calculation.

flipflop64

flipflop64

Something as simple as an extraction fan on a timer to vent 1x room volume at lights out is fine.

Just calculate the cubic feet and run the fan at whatever cfm for the time needed to reach that calculation.
So you are talking about just venting the air without getting new air in? Or do you mean same amount of air in (passive or active) Sorry i am not an english native

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So you are talking about just venting the air without getting new air in? Or do you mean same amount of air in (passive or active) Sorry i am not an english native
Well you only need a passive intake the extraction fan will pull the air in so you only need the extraction fan on one side and a passive intake on the other. You can use even some vent with louvers so that when air is not being pulled in they are closed. Then just put a filter on it so no bugs etc can crawl through

flipflop64

flipflop64

Well you only need a passive intake the extraction fan will pull the air in so you only need the extraction fan on one side and a passive intake on the other. You can use even some vent with louvers so that when air is not being pulled in they are closed. Then just put a filter on it so no bugs etc can crawl through
Yeah i am planning on having positive pressure in the hallway using hepa+uv filtered air so that is probably where my passive intake will be. I'll use an hvac bypass type thing to keep it closed during the day. There should be enough air in the hallway for the short time that the exhaust fan is running.

I

Its420anytime

150 led lighting fixtures to cover how much space? I would contact SF, HLG, MARS, and solicit bids, you give the racks, or your floor design and theyll do some designing to meet your needs. They can daisy chain alot of lights when needed. Plus, you'll always have a tech on call for issues.

Top Bottom