Most energetic pure Sativa

• Thread starter anon918
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

anon918

Out of all of your seeds which one has the most up, alert, mind enhancing, uplifting, clear, thinking, high?

I'm looking for a great morning bud that I will help me function, write, work, and give me an edge in first person shooters.

I had some great Jamaican Sativa that really did the trick but I didn't get a clone.

D

doggystyled73

jackhammer F2's.. they're a Jackherer/Amnesia Haze cross selected for the most sativa traits.

A

anon918

So jackhammer is going to be more "up" then killing fields and sannies Jack?

B

Bio Kid

I've been m.i.a. lately:scared0016: lol lurkin but had to chime in..............take a look at Sannies Walhalla(sannies Jack/Lady Cane), says it has been selected for Sativa dominant. I'm sure Sannie would be able to help you the best though.

S

sannie

Jack Hammer / Walhalla and sannie's jack are the my most sativa dominant.
The best sativa uplifting high come's from the Sannie's jack and is my favo when it come's to the real deal sativa effect:damnhippie:
Killing Fields is a very strong sativa dominant hybride which give's beside's the high a enorm strong rollercost feeling but for our dy hards good to handle.

greetz sannie

S

sativablast

sannie wud yu say theres a big difference in jack F4 versus F5 in the high man or not much???

215 User

215 User

Tha Recovery Haze is a stanky one....

So hazy with it dam near smells like rubber.

S

solo

I too would be very interested in this also. but ONLY want one with out the parinoia that most pure satvias have....

S

sannie

Sannie's jack or Killing fields will give you the best sativa high you can imagine
I am a sativa lover myself :afroweed:

greetz sannie

Top Bottom